Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat Fried seafood in Port A

Anyone have any recommendations?

Maybe one that won't have an hour+ long wait on a Saturday night!

snoopy's is pretty good.

Comment

On the weekends you'd be hard pressed not to have a longer wait time to be seated. Virginia's fried food is good. Laguna reef back in flour bluff is lights out but may be a bit of a drive. Both have great views and good drinks. I am very partial to Laguna reef, probably my favorite fried seafood in the area

Comment

Virginias is pretty good

Comment

I've had some pretty good meals at Liberty Hall the last few years. Their whole fried flounder is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
            On the weekends you'd be hard pressed not to have a longer wait time to be seated. Virginia's fried food is good. Laguna reef back in flour bluff is lights out but may be a bit of a drive. Both have great views and good drinks. I am very partial to Laguna reef, probably my favorite fried seafood in the area
            Since I don't live in "The Bluff" anymore, where is Laguna Reef? Need to try it out if it's that good.

Comment

Nevermind I Googled it, Bluff Landings resturant. I'll have to pull in during fishing trip in August and try it out.

Comment

Drive into Corpus and eat at Kings Seafood. It is a little ghetto, but hands down best fried drum, shrimp, flounder anywhere around. It's also very affordable. In Port A, Kodys is good fried stuff. It's the one with the mini golf outside.

Comment

Originally posted by bltiger View Post
                  Nevermind I Googled it, Bluff Landings resturant. I'll have to pull in during fishing trip in August and try it out.
                  Take your fresh catch and they'll cook it however you want it. Be sure to ask for a side of Cajun cream sauce if you order your catch blackened or grilled fish. You won't regret it. Definitely do the fried shrimp too.

Comment

Shimpys between Rockport and Aransas Pass is good as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our favorite is Fins

Comment

If you are here now for sand fest, best of luck. The window at Woodys sports center is awesome. Order and eat at the back porch. Bart crow playing tonight

Comment

Clint, your spot on for Rockport. That place is a hole in the wall but some of the best seafood I have had in a long time.

Comment

Beach & Station St Grill is pretty good.

I like Laguna Reef in the Bluff myself and it's worth the drive. You can cruise the sand a bit, mixing the ride up a bit with some surf side cruising. They expanded Laguna Reef and the outside deck is pretty cool.

Fins has a decent Mojito with a great view of the harbor. We hit Fins before we run offshore fishing, pretty much a routine for a few of us who fish Port A from TBH.

Comment

Boat N Net
                              fast food fried shrimp. Get extra tarter sauce!

Comment

Working...
                              X