No announcement yet.

Amazon Prime Days Monday - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of other companies are jumping on the Prime Day band wagon. I've got emails from Brownells, Cabelas, Dell, and Woodcraft offering similar deals.

Comment

When you get your stuff you ordered is up to whenever the warehouse people go back to work. They have announced a strike for Prime days!

Comment

Originally posted by TXBadger View Post
        They got me on the Yeti 65, not my choice of colors, but I'll live with it for the $105 difference. Picked up some fire sticks for $14, not a bad deal.

I saw those when I was glancing earlier. Do you have to have a subscription for those? Or do you just plug them in and they are good to go?

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
          I saw those when I was glancing earlier. Do you have to have a subscription for those? Or do you just plug them in and they are good to go?
          Plug them in and you’re good to go. Just need to log in to each app separately. I love mine

Comment

They are mainly for buying and reading Amazon books. You can do a lot on them like mail etc. I buy books with it and my Ipad sees the book come in and uploads it there. I read on the Ipad along with a ton of other things.....

As far as I know you put in your wyfi info and go. To buy stuff you need an Amazon account.....
            Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 07-15-2019, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              They are mainly for buying and reading Amazon books. You can do a lot on them like mail etc. I buy books with it and my Ipad sees the book come in and uploads it there. I read on the Ipad along with a ton of other things.....

I thought they plugged into your TV. It looks like it comes with a remote.

Comment

Firestick for TV....Kindle Fire for reading, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                  Firestick for TV....Kindle Fire for reading, etc.
                  So having a prime account I can watch tv on it with no other subscription?

Comment

Wife wanted a larger air fryer (those things are awesome) and I almost ordered for $75 "prime day deal" then I saw HEB has a coupon for the same thing at $49.

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
                      A lot of other companies are jumping on the Prime Day band wagon. I've got emails from Brownells, Cabelas, Dell, and Woodcraft offering similar deals.
                      I noticed Lowe’s was doing something similar

Comment

So having a prime account I can watch tv on it with no other subscription?
                        Yes, you plug it into your TV and will then have access to Prime Video through your TV. You do also need access to WIFI, though. You can add different apps to it, like you would add to your phone. The apps are kind of like different TV channels that give you access to various content. Some are free, some are not.

Comment

Got my “work pants” Hagar flat front khakis for 23 (normally 39), and “work shirts” Buttondown brand for 26 (normally 40).

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            Was planning to buy a Yeti Roadie this weekend, thanks to Prime just ordered (be here Today) and saved $60.

We got mom a Dyson vacuum for Christmas that was $399 and on Sale for $279.

I’m sure the wife will find more stuff we can’t live without as the day goes on.

Ordered this morning and at my house this afternoon.

Comment

I ordered a 440 pack of water balloons...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ordered 3 Ameristep care taker ground blinds. $99 with 20% off at check out. They get decent reviews. [emoji1733]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X