• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what? no open class?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
      what? no open class?
      WE got Ultra - Open class.......unknown distance, a 12 ring the size of dime, you will need a 3x9 power sight, and there's brush in the way

Comment

Great news.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Great news.

We have a 4-H group coming out to shoot!! I am excited about this and I hope that some of the more experience shooters will give them some advice!!

Comment

Looking forward to the shoot. Going to have to try and make it out there more this year.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post

We have a 4-H group coming out to shoot!! I am excited about this and I hope that some of the more experience shooters will give them some advice!!
              I talked to Lee about the 4H group ! We are all set for them ! Nothing better than young people with strings and pointy sticks

Comment

I shot with the kids and Lee this past weekend! I am looking forward to them coming out!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
                  I shot with the kids and Lee this past weekend! I am looking forward to them coming out!
                  Looking forward to it !!

It doesn't get any better than shooting with the kids

Comment

Less than a month to go!! I will be sending an email out to all LSBA members this weekend about upcoming events!

Comment

That's right !! Less than a month to go

The course is laid out and looking good. We have more, and different targets

I placed flyers at the bow shops around town. Saltgrass is ready for fun, food and Fellowship !!!

Comment

I'm extremely rusty with my bow right now but intend on making an effort..See ya there!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamgirl View Post
                          I'm extremely rusty with my bow right now but intend on making an effort..See ya there!

Come on out to the range any afternoon after work, the Practice Range is open. The weather will be great this week.

Comment

I need to get new arrows before then!! I am down to five.

Comment

Missed brazoria county yesterday plan on dragging Sister and BIL out too this to give them something new too shoot at

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                                Missed brazoria county yesterday plan on dragging Sister and BIL out too this to give them something new too shoot at
                                Good deal!! We will see y'all there!!

Comment

Working...
                                X