Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Irving Bowhunters on Jan. 29 & 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strait shooter View Post
    I just ordered my membership from ASA. Will I be able to count this shoot for SOY without having the card in with me? I don't think it will be here by this weekend. My number should be the same as last year unless they have changed something.
    You should be good to go.
    You should retain the same number.

Comment

Well-I was looking forward to a concentrated effort at shooting the 2011 ASA schedule, but that all changed December 13. One plate and 8 screws above the left wrist and 22 screws and 2 plates to reassemble the right elbow has severely limited my range of motion. I'm not looking for sympathy-I know it is in the dictionary-but I was really looking forward to seeing many of the friends I made in 2010. Can't wait to get healthy so I can fling some sticks with you folks. Good luck to all who compete. I will be there in spirit. Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by dadof2 View Post
        Well-I was looking forward to a concentrated effort at shooting the 2011 ASA schedule, but that all changed December 13. One plate and 8 screws above the left wrist and 22 screws and 2 plates to reassemble the right elbow has severely limited my range of motion. I'm not looking for sympathy-I know it is in the dictionary-but I was really looking forward to seeing many of the friends I made in 2010. Can't wait to get healthy so I can fling some sticks with you folks. Good luck to all who compete. I will be there in spirit. Bruce
        Dang that is too bad Bruce!! Good luck and speedy recovery to you brother!!!!

Comment

We are so sorry to hear about your injury Bruce. Get well quick !!!!

Tracy is really sad and wishes "her buddy" the best.

Comment

Wow Bruce , What happened? Were gonna miss you ol Buddy Come out & hang with us anyway .& get well soon.

Comment

see yall on sat.

Comment

Get well soon Bruce.
                Come out out and hang out at some of the shoots anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bow5 View Post
                  Get well soon Bruce.
                  Come out out and hang out at some of the shoots anyway.
                  Ditto. It shouldn't stop you from visiting!

Comment

Man Sorry to hear that. Hope It heels well and you can get back to shooting soon.

Comment

Everyone-thanks for the kind words of support. I didn't mean for this to become a pity party-I just wanted to wish everyone luck this year and I look forward to seeing you guys when I can. Thanks.

Comment

Are the pro classes $30 now, too? Is there a cash payout?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                          Are the pro classes $30 now, too? Is there a cash payout?
                          Yes and Yes.

You can still shoot for practice for $15.00 if you choose or if there are no other competitors that want to compete.

I added these classes to make it more fun for the pro shooters and to give them a buckle to compete for at state.

Comment

With my hunter setup, can I be moved up if I was to do good this year? I was looking at the asa website at the move ups and there seemed to be some people that had to move up from hunter to open??

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                              With my hunter setup, can I be moved up if I was to do good this year? I was looking at the asa website at the move ups and there seemed to be some people that had to move up from hunter to open??
                              I think you have to win $400 in a single season to be moved up .Check the rules on the web site , texasasafederation.com

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                                If you win $400.00 in Men's Hunter class in Pro/Am competition you are required to move up for the next years season.

There are monetary move up requirements for other class at the Pro/
                                Am level.

We have a state move up rule for Bow Novice and Open C and there is also a Pro/Am move rule for these classes as well. In these two classes the move up takes places immediately when you reach the state or Pro/Am requirements.

Comment

Working...
                                X