No announcement yet.

Hunting Bee County Between Beeville and Sinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE!!! What a beautiful buck! I like that extra tine on his right side!

Comment

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awsome. Good deer congrats. I'm just up the road from you in Woodsboro. Rut is tailing down now and the bucks are hitting the corn a little better. But still some chasing going on. Saw a very nice 10 in the 150s last week that was to young to shoot. But I'm glad I had the opportunity to just see him.

Congrats on the deer again.

Comment

That is a great area! I hunted the Welder for a few years and there are some very nice deer there!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstCast View Post
            Sealed the deal on my first Bee county buck yesterday around noon. Rained all morning so we didn't get in the stand until 9:30. Seen a nice buck right after I got settled but he was down the road about 400 yds and walking away from me. A few minutes later I did about a 90 second rattling session and had a young 8 come busting through the brush. After that it was slow until around 11:30. My hunting buddy txtd he hadnt seen anything and was headed in. A single doe came to the feeder so I was going to wait her out and head in when she left. Well a couple minutes later two more doe pop out of the brush and this guy is on their trail. Dropped him at around 200 yards. This is my largest buck to date and my first in South Texas

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            Coincidentally i just started a thread asking about the Beeville area and then saw this one, where are you hunting in relation to Beeville? Nice buck.

Comment

I don't know about FirstCast, but I'm hunting off of 181 between Sinton and Beeville, south of Skidmore.

Comment

I'm a little west of town off 799 headed towards George West

Comment

My hunting buddy got him a good 10 this morning

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                    X