New rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacobp View Post
    I have been very pleased with the Tikka T3 CTR, the adjustable trigger is great and it shoots lights out.
    Had one offered up as trade bait but would like to put hands on the hells canyon before I decide

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the model 7 isn't just my favorite. Everybody loves the little guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
        I have a Remington Model 7 CDL in .308. I absolutely love this little rifle. It has been my go to hunting rifle since 2007. Probably killed 20 deer and 250 hogs with it.
        Yep me too.

Very underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Seay View Post
          Had one offered up as trade bait but would like to put hands on the hells canyon before I decide

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
          I have the CTR in .260 remington and it shoots lights out.

Comment

Tikka T3 7-08 if you hand load. 7MM bullet is more efficient than .30 cal... Also, with Tikka you get a much better trigger than Rem 700. Tikka's also have all the "after market" stuff if you want to upgrade later... McMillan or Manners stock, different bolt, etc... Have fun shopping!

Comment

Please go look at the Kimber hunter. I love mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love the look and feel of mine in 6.5.........but it is the least accurate rifle I own.

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                Please go look at the Kimber hunter. I love mine!

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                  Love the look and feel of mine in 6.5.........but it is the least accurate rifle I own.

Mine has killed everything I’ve shot with it, hate to hear that though!

Comment

My TC Compass isn’t too heavy and I got a $50 rebate with it. I think it was $289 and $50 rebate.

Comment

Peep the Mossberg MVPLC 308 super nice.

Comment

$1000.00 + or- Browning Xbolt hells canyon speed bolt or a Western.
                        Browning made Winchester and Remington a ton of $ and designed their best firearms before he said. "Screw you guy I'm going to Belgium!"

Comment

Ruger American Predator. I would stay away from Remington as their quality has been somewhat lacking for the last several years.
                          If you want it lighter, go with the Ruger American.
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

Tikka

Comment

My bad I'm RH but left eye so I go with companies that make LH bolt actions rifles. Ruger Americans are excellent right outa the box bolt action rifles but like Mossberg they don't make LH bolt action rifles.
                              Savage gets a bad rap because of the el cheapo Axis models. Most people see Savage and thing cheap well that ain't so. Savage does make LH BA rifles.

Comment

Good friend just bought the stainless Tikka in 308 and is thrilled with it. His other 2 rifles before purchase are a 300 Mag and 243.

Comment

Working...
                                X