X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be watching him Saturday night!

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
      I know there are several TBH'rs that follow this guy pretty close. Man he is awesome. I can not stop playing his new album!! I do not see how he has not made it really big. His voice is the best that is out there right now in my opinion!!!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Is1xfDjZrw
      Really enjoy his music and not a lot of folks know about him yet! Seems like a guy who will stick to his roots and do his own thing which I look forward to in all his new music!! Great voice!!

Comment

Chris Stapleton is another guy that's stirring up the scene. Great stuff

Comment

good stuff

Comment

wow awesome song!

Comment

He is awesome...we became friends. He has played at my house several times and my brothers. However, he has gotten so big that now we can't afford him. I am happy for him but it sucks for us. No more personal shows.

Comment

my back porch
                Attached Files

Comment

Heck of a nice guy to. Saw him at dosey doe

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                  I'm diggin it. Some songs he sounds a lot like Randy Travis
                  Good lord! Don't tell him that
                  Originally posted by BtheBuck View Post
                  He is good, Hippies and the cowboys!!!
                  That's a good one!

Also cast no stones, mommas song and my favorite, fast hand. Couple more I can't think of

GreenScreen chip in party at Smith Farm house!!!!
                  Last edited by Quackerbox; 05-22-2015, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hallp82 View Post
                    Yeah he's a friend of mines cousin. He always came out to their parties singing before anyone knew who he was.
                    What might your friend's name be? Were those parties on Lake Granbury?

Originally posted by SmithFarm1 View Post
                    He is awesome...we became friends. He has played at my house several times and my brothers. However, he has gotten so big that now we can't afford him. I am happy for him but it sucks for us. No more personal shows.
                    I hear that! We don't get to hire him for private parties anymore either, but I'm happy for him either way. Cody is a good dude, we used to follow him all over the place and got to be friends with him and the band.

I miss the 2pm Sunday accoustic shows at the White Elephant more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      What might your friend's name be? Were those parties on Lake Granbury?

I hear that! We don't get to hire him for private parties anymore either, but I'm happy for him either way. Cody is a good dude, we used to follow him all over the place and got to be friends with him and the band.

I miss the 2pm Sunday accoustic shows at the White Elephant more than anything.

Not granbury... It was PK

Comment

Originally posted by hallp82 View Post
                        Not granbury... It was PK
                        10-4, thought we may have been at the same parties.

Comment

Going to be in Luckenbach July 4th. sure would like to go.

Comment

Saw him at Love and War in Plano. Bought all his albums that night. He came and sat at our table and chatted with us a while. Awesome guy with a great voice!

Comment

My favorite jam from him, but really his whole last album is worth picking up.

Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreWe're Gonna Dance · Cody JinksAdobe Sessions℗ 2014 Cody Jinks MusicReleased on: 2015-01-12Auto-generated by YouTube.

Comment

Great artist and singer. "Cast No Stones" is on the top of my playlist for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X