Robert E. Lee High School offensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    Those are individuals - they were not a representation of the entire group of Union forces.
    You know nothing about history, google Sherman's scorched earth march across the South. During this reign of terror he hung 14 Army Offficers. They were union officers that refused to attack and burn civilians.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      True. We have to sanitize it for the snowflakes so they don’t get their little feewings hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        There would be no crap to pull if they weren't there ...
        Once again you are wrong, people that push for these things are never happy and they will simply move on to the next agenda item which would likely be reparations of some kind (see land appropriation in south africa)
        if fixes nothing and costs lots of money that could go towards much better things. No one is being affected by a school name and the thought of that is ridiculous. I'd guess most of the kids in primary schools don't even know the name of their schools. I'm also willing to bet that 95% of the people that support this nonsense couldn't tell you one historical fact about the person, whose name, will be removed from the monument or school.

Comment

Working...
        X