Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday's are the worst days to unload big news in your favor. He should have saved this for a Monday bombshell at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Friday's are the worst days to unload big news in your favor. He should have saved this for a Monday bombshell at this point.
      I agree. Don't dump it Friday at 4P EST after everyone has went home. I am sure there is a TON of pressure not to release at all.

Comment

We get the "edited version"...... This crap is laughable and tiresome... Our political leaders are a bunch of game playing clowns.... ALL OF THEM....

I've got $1,000 cold cash that says no one is put into cuffs over this..
        They are already trying to spin it with a "edited version".. The Dems have there version and the reps have theirs.. What a joke this has become.. They take the American people for suckers..
        It's pitiful..

Put it out there, unedited, and let the voters decide.. Why is that so hard??

It's all a game to them.. Makes me want to puke...

Comment

yup...another dog & pony show.

The untouchables win yet again.

Comment

1. Release MEMO
            2. Fire Mueller
            3. Fire Sessions
            4. Appoint Gowdy AG
            5. Prosecute to the full extent of the law all of the *******s all the way to the top
            6. Drag the Guillotine to the top of the Capitol steps and lets get the blood started

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              1. Release MEMO
              2. Fire Mueller
              3. Fire Sessions
              4. Appoint Gowdy AG
              5. Prosecute to the full extent of the law all of the *******s all the way to the top
              6. Drag the Guillotine to the top of the Capitol steps and lets get the blood started
              Romantic, but will never happen. Romantic fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Romantic, but will never happen. Romantic fiction
                Nope, it certainly will not.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgTydr4gAaI"]Flashback: Obama: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

1. Release MEMO
                    2. Fire Mueller
                    3. Fire Sessions
                    4. Appoint Gowdy AG
                    Me thinks Mueller has been praying ever night that Trump will fire him. Me also thinks Trumps knows this and has been enjoying watching Mueller make a complete @ss out of himself every day in the phony investigation.

Comment

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Ætheling; 02-02-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Being reported that White House has told Congress to release it un-redacted.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          Being reported that White House has told Congress to release it un-redacted.
                          Yep, waiting on it to hit the web. I want to read it, not listen to the talking heads talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                            Yep, waiting on it to hit the web. I want to read it, not listen to the talking heads talk about it.
                            Yup. Seems from what is being leaked that what everyone knew about Hillary's campaign and Obama admin officials paying Fusion for the fake dossier is going to be confirmed.

Edit: FBI knew dossier was fake, knew it was paid for by Hillary Campaign and omitted that from the warrant application.
                            Last edited by Clay C; 02-02-2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Yup. Seems from what is being leaked that what everyone knew about Hillary's campaign and Obama admin officials paying Fusion for the fake dossier is going to be confirmed.
                              confirmed that FISA warrants were illegally obtained.

Comment

confirmed that FISA warrants were illegally obtained.
                                Yup. The FBI was actively working with opposition to keep a candidate from getting elected. This is by far the biggest political scandal in American history.

Comment

Working...
                                X