Nikon and Vortex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon and Vortex

I am looking at some Black Friday deals and ran across these at Cabelas. Does anyone have any experience using the binoculars and rifle scope?
    Attached Files

Love my vortex binoculars. You can get a good deal on a vortex scope from the guy on here as well. I just bought one from him.

Comment

Vortex optics are great. I her rifle scopes and just bought a pair of a razor HD from arrowsmith. No clue on Nikon but vortex customer service has been great over the years

Comment

Arrowsmith is his username

Comment

Which ones did you get and how much if you don't mind me asking?
          Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
          Love my vortex binoculars. You can get a good deal on a vortex scope from the guy on here as well. I just bought one from him.

Comment

Are these in store only or will these prices be available online?

Comment

The paper shows "In store only" from 5am to 10am Friday
              Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
              Are these in store only or will these prices be available online?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntin View Post
                Which ones did you get and how much if you don't mind me asking?
                The scope I just bought is a vortex crossfire II 3-9x40 BDC. Mounted but have not shot through it yet. Looks great

My binoculars are the vortex diamondback 12x50mm-- had them for a couple years. Love them.

Comment

I just came back from elk hunting. I had the Vortex Crossfires, 8x42's, and our guide had a pair of Swarovski 10x42's. There was no noticeable difference in image quality between the two, especially once the sun went down, looking about a mile away. I suggest the Vortex nockers for sure.

Comment

I have that scope on my 270. No complaints and it kills everything I shoot at

Comment

I have that scope on a couple guns and it's great.

Comment

I have a pair of Vortex Diamondback 12x50 binoculars. They are very clear and work great in low light.

The thing that sets them apart to me is GREAT customer service, lifetime warranty and the fact that you can send them in every year to be cleaned and put back into spec.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          I just came back from elk hunting. I had the Vortex Crossfires, 8x42's, and our guide had a pair of Swarovski 10x42's. There was no noticeable difference in image quality between the two, especially once the sun went down, looking about a mile away. I suggest the Vortex nockers for sure.
                          I find that extremely hard to believe.

I've owned Swaro SLCs, Vortex Viper HDs, and Leupold Acadias. The Crossfire's are on the same field as the Acadias, and I can assure you that when you're really glassing for animals, there is a night and day difference between that level and the Vipers. Even more so between them and Swaros.

OP, I've got one of those scopes on a .243 and it's been worth the $160 I spent on it, so I'd definitely snatch it up for$100. And I've looked through several pairs of Diamondbacks...Also worth the money.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Those Nikons are hard to beat for bang for the buck.

Comment

Working...
                            X