Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watch the Pacquiao fight on ESPN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody watch the Pacquiao fight on ESPN?

I think he got robbed. Lost on a decision. Bad decision, IMO.

Home cooking for Horn.

Horn looked bigger, was game, got some good shots in, but looked to me like Pacquiao won. The announcers all agreed.

That 9th round was a war.

Highway robbery for sure!! That guy can't fight at an elite level and Pacquio in his prime would have KOed him in 3 rounds.

Comment

Pacman got robbed for sure !

Comment

Local kid got some home cooking

Comment

That decision was disappointing. Ray Charles could have done a better job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why I hate boxing!

Comment

I didn't see the fight but caught the highlights afterwards. Teddy Atlas said Horn got some home cooking and that they gave a trophy to the local kid for putting up a good fight and trying hard. Teddy said Pac punished Horn and you're not suppose to get the win for trying hard...your suppose to get it for winning.

According to the COMPUBOX stats Pac landed way more scoring punches:
              Pac landed 123 vs Horn 73 power punches and 182 vs 92 overall! What a joke!

Without a knockout, how do the judges score it for Horn when it's that lopsided?

Comment

Exactly why boxing is falling further out of relevance in the sports world. Kinda sad. Kinda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I want to claim home court advantage on the decision but I heard 2 out of the three judges were American. I was shocked when I saw the decision and even more shocked when I heard about the judges.

Comment

I'm not a big boxing fan and sure didn't count punches but other than round 9 I didn't see much out of Pac

Comment

Is the mob back in boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X