Best Bow Tuner in the Austin Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Bow Tuner in the Austin Area?

Looking for the best guy to tune my bow in the Austin area. Any opinions out there?

I'm willing to drive south to New Braunfels, North to Round Rock, east to Bastrop and West to Marble Falls.

Mike Luckey, Archery Country, research blvd.

Comment

I'd say Paul @ the Double G in Georgetown. I take my bow business there and for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by texasrazor View Post
        Mike Luckey, Archery Country, research blvd.
        Is this the same Luckey that use to post on here all the time? I didn't know he was still there if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald S View Post
          Is this the same Luckey that use to post on here all the time? I didn't know he was still there if so.
          That would be him Gerald.

Comment

Paul at Double G did a great job on mine last time that I couldn't get it the way I wanted it.

I have ever a bow press at my house if you want to try here first. I find that I'm much more picky about my bow set up than the others at the bow shops. For me I can and do take the time to make sure it's perfect. They are in the business of #'s so they get it good enough and move to the next one.

Comment

both are great guys that know how to tune a bow.

If it was a Hoyt I would take it to Paul and if it's a Mathews I would take it to Mike

Comment

x2...both are great with bows and awesome customer service... you will leave either shop with a feeling that you have made a friend and I learned quite a bit from talking to both of them

Originally posted by Archermike2605 View Post
                both are great guys that know how to tune a bow.

If it was a Hoyt I would take it to Paul and if it's a Mathews I would take it to Mike

Comment

Working...
                X