Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MichaelW's Africa Return, Honey Badger don't give "...." should he have & 60" KUDU???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how I missed this thread the first time around, but this thread was just as good as the first thread. So when can we look forward to another Africa Return Hunt thread?

Comment

WOW

I missed this when it was new but what a great hunt that must have been.

Thanks for sharing

Comment

I SHOULD BE IN BED! This thread is too amazing though and I have spent a lot of time catching up.

Thank you for taking the time to share your stories!

Comment

Great read on a fantastic hunt...Congrats

Comment

I do believe that this was the single most exciting thread/write up I have had read..... I spent an hour scrolling through it and even found my heart rate increasing as I read the Kudu and Honey Badger stories. What A trip, what a write up and what a cool deal to be on TBH and expierence a pinch of Africa. Thanks

Comment

WOW !! Amazing hunt and write up. Congrats on the Honey Badger and Kudu. Kudus are my favorite African animal, cant wait to get a chance to go get one ov my own. Thank you for allowing us all to live vicariously throgh you!

Comment

What an amazing hunt. I am insanely jealous. Congrats on all the nice critters.

Comment

Punisher- are you secretly MichaelW's alter ego ??

Comment

Bahahaaa

Comment

Working...
                    X