Recent buck pics eastland cty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent buck pics eastland cty

Am sitting in the blind as I type this. Got one pregnant doe at feeder. Hogs have cleaned out protein feeder in one week. Got the 7 mm loaded and ready to go ...I know it's not a bow but I got to get the pigs cleaned out asap. Here are the biggest bucks I had on camera. Most bucks were at the g2s

did this red neck style by taking pics of the computer screen when i checked the night cameras

Good looking animals, like hogdude1234 says about the monkey..........this monkey on my back is ready for deer seaon.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

I believe you have a good there!

Comment

Gunna be some nice bone there come October!!!

KAP!!!!!!!!

Comment

Man, Those dudes are looking real good so far

Comment

Horn growth is taken care of, Hogs will be taken care of, now just gotta wait 3 more months...

Comment

Ended up not seeing any pics over the weekend. Saw fresh tracks everywhere though.

Comment

where in eastland are you? we're between rising star and cross plains....had hogs for 1 week last year. first time ever at our place. got some good deer though. looks like y'all do too!

Comment

I am up near gorman and we have four feeders, the weird thing is, the hogs only hit ONE feeder, according to the cameras, and we never see more than five pigs at that feeder. We have tried to thin the hogs out, but no luck as of yet. We have been lucky enough to see some good deer, and even at the feeder where those hogs hang out.

Comment

Tye its hard to raise big deer with that many hogs. Time for some lead poison

Comment

Here are some of the latest photos:

Comment

Nice deer

Comment

Beautiful deer

Comment

great buck! send him my way!!

Comment

Working...
                              X