Bushnell 850 arc or nikon prostaff 550 rangefinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bushnell 850 arc or nikon prostaff 550 rangefinder

of the bushnessl 850 with arc it is 4X20 anti fog waterproof etc, or the nikon 550 prostaff. it doeas not have arc it is 6X fogproof waterproof ive had one before and it was good. the bushnell ranges from 5 yards to 850, the nikon starts at 10 yards. I usually hunt 0to 30 yards in 30 years of bowhunting ive never used anything with arc, how important is arc from m0-30 yards? i always just aimed a tad low never had any issues. both i can get for 179.00 plus for the holidays my job is giving me 25% off of a purchase

I have the chuck adams bushnell one which i believe is the same as the 850 and i wouldnt buy it again...numerous times early mornings it wouldnt take readings during shooting hours

Comment

the nikon i had was good bought it 8 years ago now my ex fatherin law has it and still works for him, do you feel arc is important?

Comment

I have the Nikon prostaff and I am very happy with it

Comment

Arc really isn't that big of a deal unless you are shooting some pretty sharp angles.

Comment

Be aware that if you use ground blinds and shoot thru netting, the Bushnell won't work from back in the corner of the blind, whereas the Nikon will read thru the netting all day long.

Comment

Working...
            X