No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 75 degrees at 10? Have to do some hiking today. Just have to dodge the lightning strikes.

Comment

Im very happy for the rain. Let it rain few days,get some relief from the drought, help the firefighters and get some water back in the lakes and ponds

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here ya goooooo. Link below!

12th Annual Cleburne Get-2-gether Aug 18th

Comment

I made it out there yesterday morning and the season looks like its going to be a good one.

Comment

69 here at the house this morning.

71 inside.

Comment

Plenty of well needed rain the last 24 hours. Watched super heavy rains on the southern half of Whitney all evening. As swampy as it is up here on the northern half, it has to be pretty swampy down there.

Comment

Its hot out here today spread corn at 3 spots before the end of season meetup.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  Its hot out here today spread corn at 3 spots before the end of season meetup.

Yah, I went and picked a load of metal up. I'll be headed to the G2G in about 20 minutes.

Comment

__________________________________________________ __________________________
                    l"Stand by folks! The new 2018-219 Whitney and Aquilla Hunting thread will begin soon!"l
                    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Comment

Well, git it up!

Comment

Good bye 2017-2018 and bring on 2018-2019 deer season!!! Yee yee!! [emoji1018]🦌

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thread is up.

Comment

Working...
                          X