Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty!!

Comment

Lulling buccees will be busier then normal.

Comment

Originally posted by spliffnwesson View Post
        Lulling buccees will be busier then normal.

With peeps waiting in line to drop a loaf.
        I've seen it last two times at Bucees and that's without a bug floating around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got back from Choke Canyon State Park. They had a warning about something called PAMS. Basically stagnant water and the danger of drinking it when jumping in or water skiing.

Comment

Its a semi stagnant sewer ditch when its barely flowing as it is now...
            Stands to reason.. And there are some nasty folks on that river from time to time.

Comment

My son and I were just in it 2 days ago by Magers at the low water bridge. Fine so far but the river is getting low. I made a comment to him about it being low and hoping the bacteria was not getting too bad.

Comment

I was at the Frio about 2 weeks ago with a group of 7 of us for 4 days no one got sick. Made a day trip to the Guadalupe River yesterday with a group of 5 . So far so good. Fingers Crossed. Rivers all low and moving very slow. When the wind blows it pushes you up stream in the deeper areas

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                  Ain't no cure for that..... And the symptoms.... Only increase, with
                  experience and exposure.....
                  That's what the wife said. She said 18?!?!

I told her he's better off with older woman. She didn't like that...shes 3 years younger than me[emoji16]

Comment

Sounds like beaver fever... the parasitic disease not the other.

Comment

In my opinion too many people at Gardner for the river. Last time I was there had someone relive themselves in the river and it float by us.....havenet been back and if I do it would be north of the park.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                        With peeps waiting in line to drop a loaf.
                        I've seen it last two times at Bucees and that's without a bug floating around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Are they dropping a loaf or only the batter 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          To much urine in the water
                          Beer gota go someplace

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                            Are they dropping a loaf or only the batter 😀
                            Lol

Comment

river flow

The river is in the bottom 10% of years on record. Flow today is a 11 CFS, only 2011 was worse in my 25 years of going there. We cancelled our trip this year unfortunately. Who wants to sit in a river that isn't flowing. but yet 50,000 are pissing in.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                                In my opinion too many people at Gardner for the river. Last time I was there had someone relive themselves in the river and it float by us.....havenet been back and if I do it would be north of the park.
                                Yeah, Garner SP has been full to capacity by 1100 am each day for the past 2 weeks. Ain't No way I'd do anything but the dance there.

Comment

Working...
                                X