Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia

Who still believes is that poo patty the the left served up?
    Attached Files

yup........................

Comment

100% witch hunt. Hillary's folks are the only ones that had contact with Russia.

Comment

Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former personal attorney, pleaded guilty Thursday to making false statements to Congress about a Trump real estate project in Russia, reportedly as part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

Definitely not a positive thing ...

Comment

NOTHING will ever happen, and they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-...n-russia-probe

Why did they kick Cohens office door down in the first place?

Should we take your response as a, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              Why did they kick Cohens office door down in the first place?

Should we take your response as a, yes?
              That's a good question.

Nope

Comment

The nature of the investigation was not known, but Ald. Burke (14th) has dodged dozens of them over five decades in Chicago politics.

Sooooo another of Trump's attorneys gets their offices raided
                This is not normal.
                Lawyers offices don't get raided so easily or frequent as this

Witch hunt?
                Or probable cause?

Comment

Adult-film actress Stormy Daniels claimed Wednesday that her attorney, Michael Avenatti, sued President Trump for defamation without her approval and launched a second fundraising campaign to raise money "without my permission or even my knowledge ... and attributing words to me that I never wrote or said."

In a statement to The Daily Beast, Daniels said that "Avenatti has been a great advocate in many ways," but she added: "in other ways Michael has not treated me with the respect and deference an attorney should show to a client."

"For months I’ve asked Michael Avenatti to give me accounting information about the fund my supporters so generously donated to for my safety and legal defense," Daniels said. "He has repeatedly ignored those requests. Days ago I demanded again, repeatedly, that he tell me how the money was being spent and how much was left.

"Instead of answering me ... Michael launched another crowdfunding campaign to raise money on my behalf. I learned about it on Twitter," added Daniels, who also said that she had not yet decided if Avenatti would continue to represent her.

Not normal for sure. Mean while this attorney gets to start gimmedat funds in other people names, and pocket the profits.

TFan, I failed to see you answer any questions about Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-...n-russia-probe

So was he lying or is he lying about lying? The guy is a known liar so hard to know.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      So was he lying or is he lying about lying? The guy is a known liar so hard to know.
                      LoL
                      They knew Manafort was lieing when he was talking to them.

Comment

Adult-film actress Stormy Daniels claimed Wednesday that her attorney, Michael Avenatti, sued President Trump for defamation without her approval and launched a second fundraising campaign to raise money "without my permission or even my knowledge ... and attributing words to me that I never wrote or said."

In a statement to The Daily Beast, Daniels said that "Avenatti has been a great advocate in many ways," but she added: "in other ways Michael has not treated me with the respect and deference an attorney should show to a client."

"For months I’ve asked Michael Avenatti to give me accounting information about the fund my supporters so generously donated to for my safety and legal defense," Daniels said. "He has repeatedly ignored those requests. Days ago I demanded again, repeatedly, that he tell me how the money was being spent and how much was left.

"Instead of answering me ... Michael launched another crowdfunding campaign to raise money on my behalf. I learned about it on Twitter," added Daniels, who also said that she had not yet decided if Avenatti would continue to represent her.

Not normal for sure. Mean while this attorney gets to start gimmedat funds in other people names, and pocket the profits.

TFan, I failed to see you answer any questions about Russia.

Hey what do you want me to answer about Russia?
                        Say what you will about avenutty and stormy but fact of the matter is trump lied about porking her.
                        Lied lied lied.
                        Do you agree trump lied about porking stormy?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          Do you agree trump lied about porking stormy?
                          There was a long thread on this subject. I was very clear on what my position was/is. Pretty sure I even offered up a wager, about evidence or proof ever coming to light. Learned a lot on that thread

Thinking back, haven't you been a champion of innocent until proven guilty lately. Stormy made the claim of the affair, her and Avananti, claimed they had proof. Why in the world have they not shown it?

Who still believes is that poo patty the the left served up?
                          Did you miss the questions, it seemed pretty clear. Went out of my way infact to make it a very clear and concise question.

Comment

There was a long thread on this subject. I was very clear on what my position was/is. Pretty sure I even offered up a wager, about evidence or proof ever coming to light. Learned a lot on that thread

Thinking back, haven't you been a champion of innocent until proven guilty lately. Stormy made the claim of the affair, her and Avananti, claimed they had proof. Why in the world have they not shown it?

Did you miss the questions, it seemed pretty clear. Went out of my way infact to make it a very clear and concise question.
                            1. Trump said he never knew who she was and never have her any hush money

2. The proof (Trump's own admission) says otherwise

What poo patty? That Russia and trump colluded to rig the election?
                            I think it could have possibly happened. He lied about cheating on his wife that just had their son so why would he not lie to us about rigging an election?
                            Liars lie. It's what they do.

Comment

I think it could have possibly happened.
                              Care to share any specifics on how?

He lied about cheating on his wife that just had their son so why would he not lie to us about rigging an election?
                              Liars lie. It's what they do.
                              From Matt Lauer to Billy C, too Donna B, they all lied. Why wouldnt they lie about collusion? Ohhh yea, because they were all really really wrong about the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X