Shooting 4 vanes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
    Not sure but it also has a clearance issue with the riser as well. I've always had this issue since I bought it new and looked at the others on the shelf and they were the same. The Fusion vanes are a little taller than the Blazers so that could be a resolution if having 4 vanes doesn't work.
    Originally posted by Richard View Post
    This is the reason I don't like blazers. They stick out to far. I Shoot Mathews outback.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.
    If the Fusion vanes are taller than Blazers, and the Blazers stick out too far, most of us are screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
      If the Fusion vanes are taller than Blazers, and the Blazers stick out too far, most of us are screwed.
      They will shoot ok but if I torque my bow just a little then the blazers will hit the cable. Not much clearance on my outback. Probably ok for other bows.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Comment

Okay, thanks for all the help and it's as much of my fault as anyone's but let's get back on the main subject. Has anyone shot 4 vanes?

Comment

Arrowsmith shoots 4 vanes on his 3D set up, and I have shot 4 vanes, actually feathers in the past. I could tell no noticeable improvement, so I went back to 3.

Comment

I have shot 4 vanes and 4 feathers. They both work great for stabilizing the broadhead. Feathers are much lighter, 4 of them weigh just a little more than 1 vane.

Comment

Working...
            X