Doc and Jr ride again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    Great work with the young one Doc and good luck to both of yu, especially him this weekend. Looking forward to updates as well, but one thing:

YOU NEED TO GET HIM OUT OF THAT SHIRT AND PUT HIM IN THE RIGHT ONE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Gig'Em!

Good luck to both of you.
    Nothing wrong with that shirt. Tech is only two hours away from amarilllo.

Comment

He isn't afraid to wear the ATM gear! Gotta remember his mom and uncles all went to tech and he has lived in raider country for a lot of his life. I'm trying to teach him but it's a process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Colorado city is the original ranch you guys will have a good time they run a good operation at both ranches.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
          Colorado city is the original ranch you guys will have a good time they run a good operation at both ranches.

We met them out at sci in vegas. Seemed like good guys and the ranches look great. They really talk up the Brady place and it probably has a few more species I would be interested in. Doesn't matter, I'm along for the ride. I'm gonna watch junior stick the bison the maybe do some spot and stalk practice on some sheep. I killed my ibex a couple weeks ago and have New Zealand on the horizon. I'm good right now.

Comment

Good luck y'all

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
              We met them out at sci in vegas. Seemed like good guys and the ranches look great. They really talk up the Brady place and it probably has a few more species I would be interested in. Doesn't matter, I'm along for the ride. I'm gonna watch junior stick the bison the maybe do some spot and stalk practice on some sheep. I killed my ibex a couple weeks ago and have New Zealand on the horizon. I'm good right now.

I've known you long enough to know that you are never "good right now" when it comes to killing Doc....

Comment

Awesome stuff, Doc! Good luck to Jr.! Will be following along!

Comment

The sun is up.... Where is the carnage that we have come to expect? Have fun making memories!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Incline View Post
                    The sun is up.... Where is the carnage that we have come to expect? Have fun making memories!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hang in there! I have to work a little and get the truck loaded up. Jr has an early day at school but I'm getting him around 11. We won't be at the ranch until about 3-330 pm.

Comment

Good luck to y'all

Comment

WIll be taggin along on this one! Good Luck

Comment

well played Greg , best of luck to you both

Comment

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                              Good for you, Doc! Having my step-son has been the greatest blessing in my life...well, besides marrying his mama! It's not always easy, but there is great satisfaction in having a part in raising a fine young man. Glad you are taking up that role...
                              Amen to that. I have been similarly blessed!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X