Gut gloves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gut gloves?

How many of you wear the shoulder length plastic gloves or just plain latex gloves to gut deer? Or do most go with bare hands?

Bare hands.

Comment

I just wear exam gloves but normally end up cutting them and ending up bare handed.

Comment

Plain latex gloves

Comment

Latex gloves. Been wearing them for a few years now. Got some jokes early on but could care less. Clean hands don’t stink when I’m done cleaning whatever animal that is harvested. I can go straight to picking my boogers and eating them without worrying about guts in my mouth.

Comment

Bare hands on any deer. Latex on hogs.

Comment

Bare hands.

Comment

Nitrile gloves. Because I use them at work. But mainly because it’s easier to clean hands after I’m done quartering. I hunt public land and gut and quarter when I get it back to the truck. But have done it both ways.

Comment

I like to wear regular nitrile gloves for clean up but generally don't think about them until I have blood all over everything already.

Comment

wear latex gloves the I think about it. Not for germs or blood, but just because its easier to clean up after the fact. No big deal if I forget them.

Comment

I wear rubber gloves or latex but it's not because of the blood. I'm allergic to deer hair.

Comment

I always wear gloves. Not only for disease protection but also to protect the skin on my hands from drying and cracking.

Comment

Hogs yes......deer species nada!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Always where latex gloves

Comment

I have little to no need to gut anything... but if I did I would use whatever was available. I usually have sleeves in my truck ( for cattle A.I. And preg checking), but if not gloves would work... if no gloves God knows I stuck my hand in far worse

But I can't think of many times gutting an animal is needed other than walk in coolers

Comment

Working...
                              X