Nilgai price questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilgai price questions

How much would y’all expect to pay to go on a nilgai hunt where there is no lodging or other amenities. You would have to stay in a hotel close to the property. The property has tons of nilgai and good quality bulls too. Everything I’ve researched showed around 4-5k for a bull hunt with lodging and meals and all. How much would y’all expect for a hunt where you’d show up to the property and hunt but have to stay off site? Thanks for any help, I am trying to see if the property I’m thinking about hunting is reasonable priced for having to stay off site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Ranch has the best pricing for Nilgia hunts.....Call Jose Hinososa

Comment

That sounds high for hunts with lodging and meals included. You should be able to get them under $3k meals and lodging included and under $2k without

Comment

We did a hunt at a really nice ranch a few years back. My friend bid on it at an auction.

With the package, we got 2 bulls, and up to 4 cows and 2 nights. Unlimited hogs, fishing, whitetail does (ranch needed help cutting numbers).

The stated value of that was $6000. Places with Nilgai typically have a whole lotta Nilgai. They populate rapidly.

Comment

King ranch has day hunt Nilgai for $1950 and they are the premium of hunting. I think $1,500 would be fair for a big bull with no lodging. Any more than that your overpaying IMO.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, I’m not wanting to drop a lot of money on a hunt since I have nilgai on my lease. But I’ve been hunting them for so long now without an opportunity that I’m contemplating buying a hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2500 for a bull with no lodging, 3500 for lodging and food with no extra fees.

Comment

Working...
              X