Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I failed, but it sure was fun trying

Comment

i shot it and hit the black dot that the circle is inside of. but i used my compound. i just started shooting the recurve about a month ago and im lucky if i can hit the 2' block target.

Comment

Originally posted by agtex42 View Post
        Hey Rick I'm already DQ'd due to some blank bale work earlier today but I'll print mine and go shoot it here in a minute. I won't have the chance to get this in before the deadline due to work conflicts so I wanna make sure I can at least give her a shot while I can.

<edit>

And it looks like I'm double DQ'd! I'm happy with the shot but I just broke the corner of the H. I shot with the light at my feet angled up to the target and it seemed to work out well but I was just a hair to the right.

Still a great shot Brother.

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
        Okay I failed, but it sure was fun trying
        Oh come on Timm. Post your picture. It's all good, and half the fun is seeing the pictures from folks.

Originally posted by Garrett-TX View Post
        i shot it and hit the black dot that the circle is inside of. but i used my compound. i just started shooting the recurve about a month ago and im lucky if i can hit the 2' block target.
        Get outta here you wheelie bow guy. Just funning with ya.
        You gotsta shoot that curve. Hit or miss, its the only way ta get where ya want to be with it.

Rick

Comment

You guys aren't seriously going to let me, basically a rookie, win this one are you? Get busy!

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
            You guys aren't seriously going to let me, basically a rookie, win this one are you? Get busy!
            I'm back offshore so y'all will likely be done with this one before I get back in.
            And my printer is out of ink lol

Comment

Mine doesn't count anyway since I shot off and on all day but I wanted to give it a try. I couldn't use the light I normally mount onto my bow because it's green and I couldn't see the green letters.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362881881.065380.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	24178692

Comment

Looks like Andy may have this one. Good shooting.

Comment

It's been too dang windy over there for the past week. This is the longest I've gone without fling some arrows since I switch to full time trad. I just wosh the wind would settle out for while.

Comment

Well, this was fun!! Although I am DQed, I just barely clipped the B this was a fun one. There was a very heavy mist falling and it was all I could do to make out the paper. Was happy none the less with my shot. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362889035.691541.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	24178723

Comment

Sorry guys. It's been a long day, and the new day has already started.

I'm just getting home.

Well since Jeff says it wasn't his first shot, and his was the best shot posted, I say since there weren't any others that Larry (trad"Doc"53) should call this weeks shot.

How bout it Larry. Think up a good one, and post a new thread for us.

Imma gonna go ta bed now.

Rick

Comment

Looks like AJMag had the only shot that wasn't DQd.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                          Looks like AJMag had the only shot that wasn't DQd.
                          Correct !!!!!!!!!!!!

At 1:45 in the morning, my brain wasn't working to well (eyesight either).

Yes AJ, your call for a shot this week.

Sorry Larry.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                          X