X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone shocked? Surprised?

Surely not...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't help but think that the day is coming where there is a spark that ignites the tinder box. We are on the verge of complete destruction for our great nation.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Kinda like the new polio type illness that has been going around since about the beginning of Obama's 2nd term. Funny how open borders to third world peasants has a way of having Ill effects

Comment

Diseases Without Borders, covered this.

Comment

Makes absolutely no difference to the DemoKrauts as long as it gets them votes. They sold their souls to the Devil many, many years ago... They used to try to hide it, but now they are full on open and don't give a rip... What is so sad and maddening is the number of folks are so far into the apathy stage they don't see it or just flat don't care...

Comment

Good job Anti-Vaxxers. Can’t get autism if you’re dead.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Kinda like the new polio type illness that has been going around since about the beginning of Obama's 2nd term. Funny how open borders to third world peasants has a way of having Ill effects
              Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
              Good job Anti-Vaxxers. Can’t get autism if you’re dead.
              Um Flywise, do you really think illegal immigration is to blame? You've heard of the Anti-vaxxer movement, right?

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                Um Flywise, do you really think illegal immigration is to blame? You've heard of the Anti-vaxxer movement, right?
                Anti-vaxxer's kids couldn't have gotten the disease here if somebody didn't bring it back into our country... It was eradicated from our population.

Comment

You have got to be kidding me.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

it's strange how these diseases that were defeated YEARS ago in this country are making a resurgence here.

HMMMM; wonder where in the world they could be coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      it's strange how these diseases that were defeated YEARS ago in this country are making a resurgence here.

From people jus visiting legally...I'm sure

Comment

O lord man....

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post

Anti vaxxers. They found patient zero.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Anti-vaxxer's kids couldn't have gotten the disease here if somebody didn't bring it back into our country... It was eradicated from our population.
                            You do understand that an entire zip code of Hasidic Jewish ppl do not vaxx and they have measles rampant in their community and rarelycome in contact with central American folks, right?

Rich kids in Beverly hills and Irvine have large outbreaks too.
                            In those cases I guess it could be their illegal immigrant nanny that the parents bring in to care for them.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              From people jus visiting legally...I'm sure
                              Approximately 6 million Americans travel out of the country monthly. Again that's monthly, not annually. But I'm sure since they are citizens, they're issued a magical forcefield that keeps them from coming into contact with anyone with measles in the country they're visiting.

Comment

Working...
                              X