No announcement yet.

Granger WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres generally two ways they assign compartments I've witness both, #1 they just assign the compartments however they wish or #2 they allow the first drawn groups choose which compartment they want and the standbys get the leftovers. I know you can call TPWD and find out what # you were draw so you'll know if you have first dibs at compartments or will be last to choose.

Comment

Ive heard the pecan orchard is the prime area,,which is below the **** I think. Ive google earthed it all and added to my sim card on my GPS lol

Comment

Anyone out there drawn for next weeks bow hunt? One of the guys in our group is not going to make it so there will be at least one standby spot open.

Comment

My buddy and I will be out there scouting Friday and then setting up camp at Willis Creek park Sunday. Should be a fun hunt. See you at orientation Monday.

Comment

good luck.....if you see any hog signs post up where you see them we are going out after deer season i have a rookie to get ready for next year

Comment

My buddy and I will be out there scouting Friday and then setting up camp at Willis Creek park Sunday. Should be a fun hunt. See you at orientation Monday.
              have any idea what number you are in line to pick compartments, I need to call and find out myself.

Comment

As I understand it your draw order is indicated by the last digits of your permit number.....mine is 0011. There are two of us in our group and we are currently assigned to area D which is the strip just SW of Taylor park.

Comment

good luck
                  Last edited by DFWarcher; 11-28-2007, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Could be worse.The two jackasses running the Pat Mayse hunts make you reach into a coffee can and draw out a poker chip with the compartment number on it.That's where you MUST hunt! That's BS. They should be more flexible and improvising in helping the hunters find a compartment to hunt.

Comment

i have been drawn several times and still have not figured out comp. placement. Some times the last digits thing is right other times i have had high digits and been placed in a,b,c comp.

Comment

Working...
                      X