• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he is gonna get into the 140s. Nice buck

Comment

great buck, I say upper 130s, good luck

Comment

That deer's gonna be over 145" for sure and wouldn't surprise me if he was closer to 150

Comment

Great 8 and I'll just wait on your final measurements, cause my money is on him being dead in the first two days with you in the LDP's.

Rwc

Comment

135-138

Comment

I'll keep you guys updated on him. He's a special buck to me know matter what he scores. I just really like his look this year. I've enjoyed watching his progression.

Either way....We still have to score and log each deer for our ranch records.

Comment

Comment

That's a beast of an 8, my guess is upper 130's to low 140's. Good luck on getting him!

Comment

I see him at 134 Brandon. What do you have him at? I know you have a guess on him.
                    My big 8 scores 140 and I just do think this one is quite as big.

What's your best 8?

Comment

Originally posted by Oz_Ag View Post
                      I see him at 134 Brandon. What do you have him at? I know you have a guess on him.

My big 8 scores 140 and I just do think this one is quite as big.

What's your best 8?

I'm guessing around 137-138" on him.
                      He's one of the biggest body deer I have coming in so far and my camera is a long ways from the feeder.

I know 8's can be a little hard to judge at times so I'm not ruling out he could go less or more.

His look this year has me so excited either way off camera pics...That look also has me also thinking he could be bigger in person as well. So I'm trying not to go there and just stay conservative. Lol

Compared to last year, He's bigger on brows, some on G2 G3 tine length, spread and main beams. Mass may be a touch better this year as well.

I've been watching him since 2013. Pretty sure he's 7.5" this year.

My biggest 8pt to date scored 127 6/8"

So, if things work out he will be my biggest 8 I've ever killed. I'm very excited for this opportunity.

I appreciate all the score guesses. I'm thinking he's in the area every one has guessed on so far. Either way it's all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck bud! Looking forward to hearing the story!! [emoji1360]

Comment

Stud of a deer. Good luck

Comment

Kingx must have some sleepers he is holding out on?

Comment

He's a hose Brandon! Good luck with him!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Love those big 8's

Comment

Working...
                                X