Quiver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiver?

Does Anyone Have Any Type Of Plans To Make A Good Back Quiver?

The Traditional Achery Magazine on the bookstands now has an article on how to make a quiver out of an old coat sleave. I just bought it yesterday. The article has instructions and pictures. Looks pretty easy, I'm gonna try and make one.

Comment

My wifes boss makes items for sniper teams, such as rifle and scope covers, shooting mats, blah, blah, blah....out of heavy canvas and 550 cord.

We have been talkin about him makin me a new hip quiver out of the same material, but we havent gotten around too it.

I made one out of some old golf bag tubes and an animal hide. It was ok for 3D I reckon.

I have seen some cool ones made out of the tops of cowboy boots! Them are pretty cool lookin!
      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

like gp medium meaterial?

Comment

does he use the guts or the whole cord?

Comment

my brother took the two piece quiver off of his bow to reduce noise, he then flattened the ends of a 2 foot section of 1 inch conduit, drilled the ends out and bolted the top and bottom of the quiver to the conduit. He then took the strap off an old back pack and attached it via the bolts on the quiver. Made a real nice quiver, and his bow is a lot quieter.

Comment

i take 2 velcro straps and strap my bow quiver to my day pack. works great and if i need to drop my pack i can hook the quiver back up to my bow.

Comment

i take 2 velcro straps and strap my regular bow quiver to my day pack. works great and if i need to drop my pack i can hook the quiver back up to my bow.

Comment

What I have did is buy a kwikee quiver mount-like 1.29, place a 1/4 piece of plywood or so ,small size inside my back-pack,screw the quiver mount onto the backpack to the plywood,it works fine and with the quick release mount you can take it off very easily leaving only the small mount on the backpack.

Comment

Pics

C'mon guys, you know the DIY forum's all about the pictures!

Comment

here are some pics of the quiver decribed in post #6
                      [ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	quiver2 (Custom).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	23816645[/ATTACH]
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X