NRA Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    They gave up their principles for what ?
    Start about 22:30, this is from Donnies NRA speech last year (yea no guns were allowed then either)

I will take DJT and those 6 minutes over you and a Sig any day.

The president delivered the keynote address at the National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action Leadership Forum held in the Georgia World Con...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      I can only hope the VP would address it if only to acknowledge....
      It would be epic if he pulled a Colt 1911 out of a coat pocket, held it high and yelled out, "Cold dead hands, mf'ers!"

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        It would be epic if he pulled a Colt 1911 out of a coat pocket, held it high and yelled out, "Cold dead hands, mf'ers!"
        Yes sir! EPIC!

Comment

I've got that picture in my head now; EPIC indeed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            No offense but Id rather get whiskey drunk with jer_james and his sig and shoot some glass bottles than listen to Mike Pence bore up the room.
            Well, I have some Balcone's Rumble Cask Reserve that will help. Heck it's only 65.6% alcohol. Pretty weak stuff by a Moonshiner's standards. I got a few hunnert rounds of 45 auto and .41 mag Loudenboomer ammo. Nuttin like the smell of burnt gun powder on a crappy rainy day. To hell with Dallas and anything in it.

Comment

Except then the Presidents detail would blow his head off lol. Trumps detail is just going to see a gun being pulled where there shouldn't be one and muscle memory will take over

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Well, I have some Balcone's Rumble Cask Reserve that will help. Heck it's only 65.6% alcohol. Pretty weak stuff by a Moonshiner's standards. I got a few hunnert rounds of 45 auto and .41 mag Loudenboomer ammo. Nuttin like the smell of burnt gun powder on a crappy rainy day. To hell with Dallas and anything in it.
                Whiskey and guns. We just need some bacon and some hot blondes and it sounds like a swell afternoon!

Comment

This is a Secret Service requirement

Un-fricken believable ... The HYPOCRISY of a NRA event getting personal firearms BANNED is absolutely the WORST.

Effing ridiculous.
                  Not the NRA requiring it. Although you are trying to twist it into that.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    Whiskey and guns. We just need some bacon and some hot blondes and it sounds like a swell afternoon!
                    Whiskey, guns and blondes ... Can I get a hot link instead of bacon?

Comment

Theres a joke in there somewhere....but ill refrain... this time..
                      No more tee'ing them up like that though.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Theres a joke in there somewhere....but ill refrain... this time..
                        No more tee'ing them up like that though.
                        Hahahahaha - got dang it

Comment

Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At the convention now. No problem CCw. No metal detectors. No one asked.

If you have tickets to see Trump, it’s in another part of the convention center access controlled by USSS. No guns allowed on that side and long lines for security screening.

Comment

Originally posted by philcam View Post
                              At the convention now. No problem CCw. No metal detectors. No one asked.

If you have tickets to see Trump, it’s in another part of the convention center access controlled by USSS. No guns allowed on that side and long lines for security screening.
                              Pics or it didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Pics or it didnt happen.
                                Welllll this is new territory - never used this tactic for this purpose before.

Comment

Working...
                                X