Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Thanks fellers.

Welcome to the Grendel club!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
        Welcome to the Grendel club!

Sierracharlie out…

Thanks! Been wanting one for some time. And was going to build one several years ago before they got popular. But got some good deals so went another route on a .233 Wylde Frank-n-rifle with parts from JP, YHM, RockRiver, Geissele, ect.
        Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-24-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Thanks! Been wanting one for some time. And was going to build one several years ago before they got popular. But got some good deals so went another route on a .233 Wylde Frank-n-rifle with parts from JP, YHM, RockRiver, Geissele, ect.

Hey know how that goes. My Grendel is all I take to the lease if I gun hunt now.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
            man that 12" carbine length is calling my name badly but at he same time i hear my wife calling me out on another firearm type purchase.
            sendit!

Comment

Just bought 3 lowers and a 300 BO upper in 10.5 for a pistol. Not sure on the other 2 lowers

Comment

Originally posted by MDemel View Post
                sendit!
                Thanks Mdemel I gave in to peer pressure. After reading your post I folded like a fat lady in a cheap lawn chair. Oh well we’ll see how it works on one of my SBR lowers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                  Looks like there’s a lightweight and a standard, shows to be in stock. Been wanting to jump on the Grendel AR wagon but can’t decide on an 18” or 20” barrel
                  The Grendel is a great little round for the AR. But for hunting deer I wanted all the accuracy and velocity I could manage. Mine is 20" which gives 100 or so fps over the 16"

Comment

I ordered the 18" rifle kit for $399.99. It was only $50 more than the complete upper.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                      I ordered the 18" rifle kit for $399.99. It was only $50 more than the complete upper.
                      Same here.. This thread cost me $399.99!

Comment

Glad to see I'm not the only one jumping on th 6.5 Grendel bandwagon. Makes the ammo easier to find!

Comment

Anybody had their's ship yet?

Comment

Just checked my email and nothing from PSA about anything being shipped. Kind of disappointing.

But on a side note I ordered something online from Home Depot the other day and their tracking shows an arrival scan in San Antonio at 1:27 am this morning (local to me) and departure scan in Brownwood at 8:42pm this evening and I am typing this just before 9am.
                            Last edited by sendit; 11-29-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

The website says it may take up to 5 business days to ship. So I bet they'll ship soon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                                Anybody had their's ship yet?

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                                Just checked my email and nothing from PSA about anything being shipped. Kind of disappointing.

But on a side note I ordered something online from Home Depot the other day and their tracking shows an arrival scan in San Antonio at 1:27 am this morning (local to me) and departure scan in Brownwood at 8:42pm this evening and I am typing this just before 9am.

If you are not aware PSA is EXTREMELY slow to ship ANYTHING not just uppers. So kick back relax and it will be there. Their communication could probably be improved some as well. As long as you got a confirmation email that your order was placed they are working on it.

I’ve watched people pee and moan about how slow they ship stuff but in the end it doesn’t get them anywhere. While it is not a great business practice to be so slow, they do get the products out and from I have see they are solid product for the price.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X