Wildgame Innovations game cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
    Hey thanks for taking the time to save a few people a few bucks.
    It would be different if you bought them expecting them to last 4-5 yrs. But when you Know what you're paying for and don't have high expectations for them that's a different story. If the take a bump then so be it , if they last longer than expected you've gotten your money's worth out of them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Thank you. I don't expect them to last forever; but if they get me through a season or 2, I'm okay with that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet Moultrie is happy WGI came around. The way most of you speak about WGI is how we spoke about Moultrie years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        I bet Moultrie is happy WGI came around. The way most of you speak about WGI is how we spoke about Moultrie years ago.
        Moultrie were good cameras when they first started using SD cards few years ago they went downhill though.

Comment

I actually looked at these, and I've always had good luck with my Stealthcams. But when I looked these up, they had worse reviews than the Wildview cameras.

Comment

My dad can beat up your dad!

Comment

Got 4 WGI cameras I bought cheap. Still going strong after 5 years. Stealth are good too for a cheaper camera. I bought a cheaper Moultrie several years ago and it was junk.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                Got 4 WGI cameras I bought cheap. Still going strong after 5 years. Stealth are good too for a cheaper camera. I bought a cheaper Moultrie several years ago and it was junk.

I fully agree. i am runnin 4 WGI cameras as we speak. I have bought a new one each season for the last 4 years. Strike me down if I'm lying. I have nk ot had one single problem from their cameras. I would buy 10 more if i had enough spots to put them.
                I get so dammmmm tired of the upper class on here trashing stuff and equipment some of us working bill paying fellows have to use cause its what we can afford and use. Maybe try being happy for the guys on here that at least get out there with what they have and are successful each year and quit busting their balls for what they have to use because of budget.
                Just my two cents.

Comment

some of these posts are ridiculous ... there ARE folks out there that abuse products and then claim they don't work, they're no good, bad product, etc etc ... give it a break.
                  If they're no good on this camera deal, we'll know later when the reviews come in.

Comment

We have 4 of the Terra's (since they are cheap) that we run on a small local property that floods and is prone to random visitors. **** things have been running 2 years and get approximately 1000 pictures each week. Only replace the batteries twice a year. Only WGI product that I have seen work for more than a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                      Dey not worth 5 bux
                      I fix

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                        I fix
                        Thanks for the fix

Comment

Originally posted by Passafist View Post
                          My dad can beat up your dad!
                          Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
                            I fully agree. i am runnin 4 WGI cameras as we speak. I have bought a new one each season for the last 4 years. Strike me down if I'm lying. I have nk ot had one single problem from their cameras. I would buy 10 more if i had enough spots to put them.
                            I get so dammmmm tired of the upper class on here trashing stuff and equipment some of us working bill paying fellows have to use cause its what we can afford and use. Maybe try being happy for the guys on here that at least get out there with what they have and are successful each year and quit busting their balls for what they have to use because of budget.
                            Just my two cents.
                            whoa there tiger. No need to get all angry with opinions that differ from yours. You don't know what everyone's personal financial situations are. They are sharing their experience with the products, not getting into an economic class war. I'm one of those who have had bad experiences with them. How can I have a bad experience with them if I've never purchased them? Just like others, I want to save money where I can. I used to buy a lot of WGI products. But, I got tired of dead batteries, pictures of shadows and finally......nothing. That's when I decided to save a little longer and get myself to the point where I am able to buy a better quality camera. I can get a pretty good camera for about $80. If I have to replace the WGI once a year then the good camera pays for itself in 2 years. So far I'm on year 5 of my better quality cameras and going strong. All of this means I've actually saved money over this 5 year period. Has nothing to do with my "class", whether it be upper, middle or lower. In fact, I don't think anyone has told the OP to go buy a high end Cuddeback or something. In fact, no one was telling him what to buy, simply that WGI are not of high quality. Again, nothing to do with Upper Class anything.

If it makes you feel better I also have the same opinion of Stealthcam. I won't buy their cameras any more either. I actually went from Stealthcam to WGI. After those two experiences I decided to make the sacrifice and go after quality instead of price.

Comment

Maybe we all should just stick the thumbs-up or thumbs-down.

Comment

I have had nothing but good luck with WGI they may be cheap and may not be quite the best but I generally get 4 years or more out of them mainly running most of them October- February and a couple year round . I mostly hunt public land. So I don’t want to invest a lot in them. I’m usually more worried if my camera will still be there versus if it is still working. My nephew on the other hand has to spend big bucks and his cameras don’t work or last any better or longer than mine.
                                Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 09-07-2018, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X