Somerville PHL 18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
    I have several ladder stands out there. I hunt weekly during bow season, but not as much during general. Narrow *** bucks! They aren’t locked and if someone wants one bad enough, have fun dragging it out. I buy them in bulk after season. I personally don’t care if people even use them when I can’t, but will move you on if you’re in it when I arrive. You guys are area veterans, but it is public land after all. Claim an area all you want, but people will do what they please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have several spots I can hunt in a general area so setting up on top of me isn't the biggest issue, it's setting up next to someone and then expecting the exact respect that you didn't show. A walked within five yards of me one day. How he didn't see me is beyond me. I could have slapped the back of his knees he was so close. He ended up sitting behind a tree about fifty yards from me. I decided to hunt a different spot but had to pass by him to get to it. When I walked by him he started whistling and clapping and telling me I was in his area. I was like dude I know where you are, you literally just walked five yards from me and your the reason I had to move in the first place. The guy looked lost and set up right on top of the main trail. Those are the idiots that **** me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by greenmonstah View Post
      I have several spots I can hunt in a general area so setting up on top of me isn't the biggest issue, it's setting up next to someone and then expecting the exact respect that you didn't show. A walked within five yards of me one day. How he didn't see me is beyond me. I could have slapped the back of his knees he was so close. He ended up sitting behind a tree about fifty yards from me. I decided to hunt a different spot but had to pass by him to get to it. When I walked by him he started whistling and clapping and telling me I was in his area. I was like dude I know where you are, you literally just walked five yards from me and your the reason I had to move in the first place. The guy looked lost and set up right on top of the main trail. Those are the idiots that **** me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

I get it. They also don’t learn. Good luck out there. Going to try another time or two then pull stands.

Comment

Hahhahah all us ******* in here know its us!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post

Thief

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
                Thief

Lol

Comment