When pulling an all day sit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When pulling an all day sit

What does everyone prefer to take to snack on? Trying to make it thru the day without having to go numbe 1 or 2. Also any good reading material recommendations will be appreciated. Plan on pulling all day sits every chance I get this year

I started reading a King James Bible. It will last all season. As far as snacks, take whatever you like and several bottles of water.

Comment

No way could I keep from #1. Bring a large opening bottle to go in after drinking contents.
      For snacks I bring all sorts of different foods, but try to make sure any loud wrappers are discarded and contents repackaged in zip locks. Also you should keep in mind smells. A deer might take your almonds as food, but your gummy worms as humans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My dad started makin his own granola, which we will cut into bars and package into ziplock as the main "course".

Just used a recipe online and then adjusted it to our tastes

Comment

Don't forget a phone charger.

Comment

Jerkey
            And pizz right off the tree stand

Comment

Water and Fruit.

Comment

I recently read Open Season by CJ Box. It's a quick read and right up an outdoorsmans alley.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Jerkey
                  And pizz right off the tree stand
                  This it ^^^ hasnt ever bothered the deer on our place.

Comment

Bags of Doritos or Frank's Hot Fries... lots of strong smelling cruchy stuff in crinkly wrappers.

Just kidding. Jerky, a sandwich, granola or protein bars, usually that sort of thing. I try to go for stuff that's going to provide a lot of bang for the buck with regard to weight. I have to pack in and pack out every day.

Comment

Jerky, 2 pbj's and 2 waters....good all day long!

Comment

A large box of prunes

Comment

PB&J's are my go to. Easy to make. Easy to store. Filling. Delicious.

Comment

Jerky, PB&J's and trail mix.

Comment

I like to read American Sniper, if not reading that I’m using my phone. I bring dr. Pepper or big red to drink and water [emoji16] and just about anything I grab before leaving the house to eat. That could be leftover pizza or just some granola

Comment

Working...
                              X