TBoT in Bastrop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
    I sadly didn’t make it. I did shoot the club shoot. What stake did y’all shoot from? Just to kinda gauge how I did.
    Men shot from the black stake, I shot from a few steps back just for good measure
    How did you do at the club shoot, I wanted to go back but church ran long.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon M. View Post
      Men shot from the black stake, I shot from a few steps back just for good measure
      How did you do at the club shoot, I wanted to go back but church ran long.
      Kinda figured it was the black stake. It was beat up, bent and the grass was flat around it. I did pretty good considering for some reason I was the only trad male shooter. Shot a 261 with my new recurve that just arrived on Thursday. My wife was the only female trad shooter too. Kinda felt out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
        Kinda figured it was the black stake. It was beat up, bent and the grass was flat around it. I did pretty good considering for some reason I was the only trad male shooter. Shot a 261 with my new recurve that just arrived on Thursday. My wife was the only female trad shooter too. Kinda felt out of place.
        Let us know if y'all want to shoot the club shoot sometime in the future and well ride over and shoot with y'all. I like going to the TBOT shoots but can't always make it and Bastrop is only about 30 mins from my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon M. View Post
          Let us know if y'all want to shoot the club shoot sometime in the future and well ride over and shoot with y'all. I like going to the TBOT shoots but can't always make it and Bastrop is only about 30 mins from my house.
          Will do. I try to make them all around Central Texas. Can’t always but try.

Comment

Bastrop County Bowhunters - TBOT March 3, 2018 Results

Bastrop County Bowhunters - TBOT March 3, 2018 Results.
            Another great shoot put on by Bastrop County Bowhunters. Thank You! New range is great. Looking forward to August 4th for Shoot #2.

All TBOT results available at www.tbot.org
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X