Wife Spoiled Me This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife Spoiled Me This Weekend

Got me UA Storm base layer, mid season outer layer, short sleeve short, vest, and skull cap, along with UA Speed Freak Bozeman hunting boots. Can’t wait to get out this weekend and test them out in the cold.

Had never put much stock in layering and high end gear, but also sat mostly in blinds and shivered while rifle hunting. Archery and public land spot and stalk is a whole different ball game. Listened to a Gritty Bowmen podcast on YouTube recently with the wife and this was the result. Maybe I’ll find one on new Hoyt bows next 🤣
    Attached Files

Nice

Comment

Lucky!!!

Comment

Dang!!

Comment

Nice

Comment

I dont like UA at all but I bought everything they had at Academy when they went on sale and I really like it lol

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
              Lucky!!!
              Yeah, she made sure to let me know I’m lucky and that I owe her now 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                I dont like UA at all but I bought everything they had at Academy when they went on sale and I really like it lol
                I didn't really either, especially after that whole Bowmar deal. But it was too good of a deal to pass up at 50% off, and it is very comfortable and warm. And it’s a whole lot cheaper than the First Lite or Sitka camo

Comment

UA is a good brand that performs. Congrats on the gifts. Good luck in the field.

Comment

Marry that woman again!

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                      Marry that woman again!
                      She’s definitely a keeper

Comment

Awesome! Congrats

Comment

Working...
                        X