Bernie DNC simplified truth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernie DNC simplified truth?

Is there simple proof that the DNC a few years back screwed Bernie in the primaries?

I need to show someone but it needs to be simple and clear.

And a side note. I think this is where Dems win. They muddy the waters so much that people just assume if something illegal happened that was "so obvious" that the law would take care of it, or at least the other party would expose it.

Technically they neither screwed Bernie, nor did anything illegal. The DNC set up their party to have super-delegates, which, while disenfranchising to your average primary voter, is legal. And the majority of them voted for Hillary. Hillary getting questions ahead of time before debates? Unethical, but still legal.

So while it can be argued that the DNC having the majority of its super-delegates vote for Hillary was "cheating" Bernie, he still might have lost without them.

Was their system unethical and set up for Hillary to win? Basically, yes.

Comment

Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign—and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance......“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

“That was the deal that Robby struck with Debbie,” he explained, referring to campaign manager Robby Mook. “It was to sustain the DNC. We sent the party nearly $20 million from September until the convention, and more to prepare for the election.”

They were broke and needed a bailout. Hillary helped, in exchange for the reins.

Comment

Hmmm...so you CAN buy your way in?

Comment

Just like any cartel, its starts with plata o plomo. Bernie was smart enough to take the cabin.
          Last edited by batmaninja; 03-11-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X