Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    So much wrong in this thread. It sure feels **** good to feel like an American again. GO TRUMP!!!!
    I wonder how many will admit they were wrong about Trump. He is going to crush whomever is the eventual Democrat nominee in 2020. He can gin up support where it matters like no other. He crushed little Beto in Beto's home town.

Comment

I hope I get the opportunity to vote for him a second time.

K A G

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
        I don't think he will run. He will not get my vote if he does.
        No surprise here. Because you don't like him as a person right?

Comment

Curious to hear what LWC, Be10dwn,Lynn21,Jason,BrianL,Duckmanep,Razrbk89 and Rubi513 think now having been 2 years in?

Comment

I was on some thread saying I wasnt going to vote for him and didnt. Still wont. Mine is more of a personal thing though.

Comment

Trump wins and the snowflakes all melt but the oceans don't rise. Don't get no better'n that

Comment

I would love to hear your personal reason. On second thought I really don't.
                TRUMP 2020!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  I was on some thread saying I wasnt going to vote for him and didnt. Still wont. Mine is more of a personal thing though.
                  So, are you saying you won't vote at all, or you will vote, but it will be for the one far, far left democrap candidate?

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                    So, are you saying you won't vote at all, or you will vote, but it will be for the one far, far left democrap candidate?
                    I'm not sure but I think he is saying that his personal issue(beef)with Trump far out ways what is important for this country... That's my interpretation but I could be wrong...
                    I don't agree with everything he does and how he acts but GO TRUMP 2020!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      No surprise here. Because you don't like him as a person right?
                      If I based my vote on whether or not i liked the candidate as a person I probably wouldn't vote very often. Politicians lately have proven that a prerequisite to office is to lie, cheat, and steal while propping their base up by false narratives and corruption. I will not vote for him because I do not believe he is much of a leader in a representative democracy. Leaving to go on a meat hunt right now so please don't roast me for lack of responses.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        did he grab you...?

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                          I didnt vote for a Presidential candidate this past election. There was no way I would vote for Hillary, and not a chance I would vote for the guy on reality TV that told people they were fired from imaginary jobs.

I made a point to vote in most all other positions. Including Cruz against Beto. I supported Cruz in the primary as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Curious to hear what LWC, Be10dwn,Lynn21,Jason,BrianL,Duckmanep,Razrbk89 and Rubi513 think now having been 2 years in?
                            I did end up voting for him because he was the lesser of 2 evils.

I would say I am somewhat impressed.
                            I still believe Cruz was the better candidate, but I will vote for Trump again come 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              I did end up voting for him because he was the lesser of 2 evils.

I would say I am somewhat impressed.
                              I still believe Cruz was the better candidate, but I will vote for Trump again come 2020.
                              Atta boy

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                did he grab you...?
                                His hands arent big enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X