No announcement yet.

Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not convinced Trump is any better than a democrat, so I probably wouldn't vote.

Comment

Y'all are assuming Trump is the lesser of the evils. That is a huge assumption to make. Just because he wears your team colors doesn't mean he is even an acceptable choice for president. I refuse to be a part of his disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
        Y'all are assuming Trump is the lesser of the evils. That is a huge assumption to make. Just because he wears your team colors doesn't mean he is even an acceptable choice for president. I refuse to be a part of his disaster.
        Sounds like you don't have a problem with being a part of Hillary's disaster. Lol

Comment

I won't vote for Trump. I won't vote for Hillary. It won't matter in Texas. Trump will cost the Republican more in the long run than Clinton. If trump wins, the Republican party is doomed. Hopefully I'll be wrong. I'm afraid I won't be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            I am not convinced Trump is any better than a democrat, so I probably wouldn't vote.
            Dont just stay away from the polls, there are plenty if other important things on that ballot. There is always another option, or you can leave that line blank.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
              Sounds like you don't have a problem with being a part of Hillary's disaster. Lol
              I guess the same could be said about you and Trump's disaster...

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                Dont just stay away from the polls, there are plenty if other important things on that ballot. There is always another option, or you can leave that line blank.
                Absolutely.

Comment

I won't vote for Trump. I won't vote for Hillary. It won't matter in Texas. Trump will cost the Republican more in the long run than Clinton. If trump wins, the Republican party is doomed. Hopefully I'll be wrong. I'm afraid I won't be.

Is there a scenario where it isn't doomed?

Comment

This shouldn't be a surprise but the world is laughing at the Republican Party right now and not because of only Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                      I see a bunch of guys on here contributing to the problem by not voting at all. So you're scared underneath all the bs that Donald is a liberal. Well guess what....Hillary IS a liberal. Not only that but an anti gun liberal. Besides that little nugget if there is one thing I think Donald CAN do its get some of this trade with other countries figured out. More jobs means better economy. No way Hillary is gonna get that done or anything positive for that matter. That in itself should make you wanna get your asses to the polls and vote Trump. A no vote is a vote for that lying *****.
                      All I see is someone telling others who they should vote for. What is American about that???

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                        Trump will have us in a war fast. He's a big mouth with too much money. Not voting this time.
                        You mean, have us in another war, right?

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                          This shouldn't be a surprise but the world is laughing at the Republican Party right now and not because of only Trump.
                          this ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post

And that's a fact.

Comment

Some of y'all act like the Republican Party is somehow sacrosanct, when in fact it has flipped and flopped throughout its history. The loss of a political party is nothing more than the birth of another..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                                Some of y'all act like the Republican Party is somehow sacrosanct, when in fact it has flipped and flopped throughout its history. The loss of a political party is nothing more than the birth of another..
                                correct...

it's gone from the party of lincoln and the emancipation, to 80-90% of african americans voting for the dems.

Comment

Working...
                                X