No announcement yet.

Vegas Cover Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember people saying no way he got all that up there without help and where's the video where's all the video? Show us the video! Prove it! LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      I remember people saying no way he got all that up there without help and where's the video where's all the video? Show us the video! Prove it! LOL!!!
      Finding that post should be easy.. That wasn't me...
      But the videos plainly show he didn't do it by himself... Did you hear any of the converstion going on between Paddock and the bell hop that was "helping him" use the service elevator?? That would be a critical piece of evidence in a court of law.. Know what I mean??
      Oh he had help...
      Last edited by PondPopper; 03-22-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Well I mean technically he did get help. Lol. Made those bellhops do all the work.

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Now the vegas shooter has links to the IRA.... or leprechauns.......or....Lucky Charms cereal.......cereal... hmmm... seri-al..........seri-al killer......hmmmmm.........COINCIDENCE ???
          “Shakespeare. Shakespeare! Shake a spear. Spear chukker...”

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Finding that post should be easy.. That wasn't me...
            But the videos plainly show he didn't do it by himself... Did you hear any of the converstion going on between Paddock and the bell hop that was "helping him" use the service elevator?? That would be a critical piece of evidence in a court of law.. Know what I mean??
            Oh he had help...
            No, it wasn't you, but the posts are in the other thread just under the part where people said his saggy neck was an MS 13 tattoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
              Well I mean technically he did get help. Lol. Made those bellhops do all the work.
              oh snap...the leprechaun IRA guy set the old white ******* up as a freakin PATSY!!! the bellhop did it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                oh snap...the leprechaun IRA guy set the old white ******* up as a freakin PATSY!!! the bellhop did it!!!
                Very possible. That's why the security guard was only wounded after being shot at hundreds of times. The bellhop liked that particular coworker.

Comment

Is it normal for hotel guests to be allowed to use the service elevator? Is that like a special VIP thing or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Very possible. That's why the security guard was only wounded after being shot at hundreds of times. The bellhop liked that particular coworker.
                    Probably brought the bellhop a snickers every shift

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                      Is it normal for hotel guests to be allowed to use the service elevator? Is that like a special VIP thing or something?
                      This^^^
                      And Is it normal for a bellhops to load and unload numerous bags, for the same person, that no doubt weighing much, much, more than normal luggage, and not question it or report it? Was he in on it or was he being paid to keep quite?

These video clips prove nothing that we already did not know.. If it was this simple why all the cover up and mass confusion concerning the facts of the case?

My next question is how is it that a New York media outlet ended up with theses video clips..

Comment

He only used the service/freight elevator when he was accompanied by a bellhop and a luggage cart was needed. And yes, this is normal.
                        I highly doubt a minimum wage bellhop thinks about the weight of luggage...
                        Last edited by Rubi513; 03-22-2018, 06:23 PM.

Comment

This^^^
                          And Is it normal for a bellhops to load and unload numerous bags, for the same person, that no doubt weighing much, much, more than normal luggage, and not question it or report it? Was he in on it or was he being paid to keep quite?

These video clips prove nothing that we already did not know.. If it was this simple why all the cover up and mass confusion concerning the facts of the case?

My next question is how is it that a New York media outlet ended up with theses video clips..
                          Yes it is...conference capitol of the world...they are always moving heavy equipment to/from rooms

Foia

Comment

And obviously not 1 inch or byte of surveillance footage..

Not gonna happen.....

What?

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                              What?
                              What what?

Comment

This^^^

Seriously man it’s Vegas and he was a regular and a high roller. He could have had midgets in those bags and tipped the bellhop and all would have been cool.
                                I think He would have got more attention if no one was helping him as a regular.

Comment

Working...
                                X