Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

They’re looking good now that the first 6 minutes are out of the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
          Marcus Luttrell

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          My dads season tickets are about 10 rows in front of you.

Comment

2018 Houston Texans Season thread

Fire OB guys have fallen off of the map on here and twitter lol! Nice run we have been on, rounding into a very solid team that’s good in all facets of the game. We play great complimentary football.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
              Fire OB guys have fallen off of the map on here and twitter lol! Nice run we have been on, rounding into a very solid team that’s good in all facets of the game. We play great complimentary football.

No I am still here....I still believe the BOB is an under average coach. Texans have taken advantage of an easy schedule. Opponents have a sub 500 average.

One and done come playoff time

Extremely vanilla offense....but they are running the ball better

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                No I am still here....I still believe the BOB is an under average coach. Texans have taken advantage of an easy schedule. Opponents have a sub 500 average.

One and done come playoff time

Extremely vanilla offense....but they are running the ball better

Lol we beat Denver on the road.. they’ve since beat Kansas City and San Diego in the last 2 weeks. We beat a 6-3 Washington team that was in first place before losing Alex Smith for the year. Cowboys have won 3 straight since we beat them. Cherry picking to call the schedule weak. Play calling has gotten better, last night was the first time we’ve dialed up some scheduled runs. Watson is definitely healthier now. OB won’t be going anywhere for a while. I actually think this team is pretty good. Holes in certain areas but they have improved as a team throughout this winning streak.

Comment

Lol Cleveland will probably steam roll them next week now that I’ve grown optimistic on this team and their outlook on competing with the top of the AFC in the playoffs

Comment

not a fan of BOB

Had they struggled this year, and now with McNair gone I see a short leash for BOB

Comment

Bump

Comment

They were due for a loss. Losing the slot receiver really hurt the offense. We need a few guys to get healthy and win 2 out of the next 3.

Comment

Nice win. That’s 5 straight on the road. Deshaun makes this team special any night. Never out of it. We have lost this type of game in the past. Still just need to focus on getting all offensive weapons healthy for the playoffs

Comment

Here to stay lol!

Comment

We are gonna have our hands full in Philly against Nick Foles Sunday. They looked good yesterday against the Rams. With the Patriots dropping one to the Steelers, we really need to win out and keep the #2 seed. I wouldn't doubt it if the Jets pull one off against New England though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                                Nice win. That’s 5 straight on the road. Deshaun makes this team special any night. Never out of it. We have lost this type of game in the past. Still just need to focus on getting all offensive weapons healthy for the playoffs

I’ll be doom and gloom. We’re going to get smoked in the playoffs. We could barely beat the Jets. Squeaked by like usual. Never a cushion with this team.

Comment

Working...
                                X