Costa’s CS did me right.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa’s CS did me right.....

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Costa. I know some have had less than positive experiences with their warranty department over the past few years. I have a pair of Harpoons that I’ve been wearing for the past 5ish years. The other morning I went to put them on and the frames snapped right at the bridge of the nose. Broke clean in two. Filled out the online claim form and mailed them in. I had a brand new pair of frames with my existing lenses put in them and back in my hands in less than ten days. I was really happy they treated me right. Just thought I’d share a positive experience.

Yeah i had a great experience too. Mine were only a year or 2 old but the lense started to delaminate (sp?). They didn't make that specific model anymore, so i was able to pick out a new pair and took less than a week.

Comment

Yep, treated me right twice now.

Comment

I’ve had good experiences with Costa, I’ve sent in sunglasses probably 10 times. Broken frames are a cheap fix, broken lenses not so much.

Comment

Always easy to get a hold of and great to work with. No surprise I keep returning as a customer.

Comment

I shattered a lens in my Harpoons. Sent them in with the repair fee and got back a brand new pair in under a week. Wasn’t free but I was happy! Frames were at least 5 years old and well worn.

Comment

They replace my Galveston’s and my wife’s pair with no issues

My new Galveston’s though already have a stress crack from they ear piece back towards the center of the lease. Only reason I can even tell it’s there is because the lenses are brown. I’m gonna call them and see if they’ll let me swap em out for another pair of reeftons in a different color

Comment

I have Maui Jim's and Costas. I send them back because of scratched lenses every 6 months or so. Maui Jims come back faster.

Comment

I'm going to try the customer service out today. I have great luck with Ocean Waves but I got a pair of Costas for my birthday in October, splurged and spent $250 as I prefer glass lenses. The rubber ear stem covers and nose piece will not stay on at all and I have a small scratch on a lens. I know that won't be cheap. I was just perturbed that they only lasted 6 months before they started coming apart.

Comment

Never had a problem with their customer service.

Comment

My Costa Fantails seem to fail about once a year usually right after summer. The molded rubber starts to lose its bond with the plastic frames. There has only been one time I have waited more than 2 weeks for them back, and it was because I sent them back in July and they were slammed with a ton of people. The glasses are probably 7 or 8 years old now and last year the lens started to delaminate and they sent me a new pair.

Comment

I have several pair of Costas, and have returned 6 pair that I remember for warranty/service. Never had an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                          My Costa Fantails seem to fail about once a year usually right after summer. The molded rubber starts to lose its bond with the plastic frames. There has only been one time I have waited more than 2 weeks for them back, and it was because I sent them back in July and they were slammed with a ton of people. The glasses are probably 7 or 8 years old now and last year the lens started to delaminate and they sent me a new pair.
                          What did it cost for the rubber nose pieces? Mine have broken off where it meets the frames.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                            What did it cost for the rubber nose pieces? Mine have broken off where it meets the frames.
                            Have had to order a couple times. It was a few bucks each pair - the lady put the order in for me over the phone.

Comment

I’ve only had one tome that I had to wait more than a couple weeks and it was because hurricane had hit their manufacturing facility so they were slammed.

Comment

Working...
                              X