Anyone here used Relentless Diesel in Willis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here used Relentless Diesel in Willis

I'm wanting to have my 15' Cummins deleted/tuned/exhaust. Last time I called I got a turn key price of around $1900. Has anyone here had this done to there diesels and how much do you like it. I'm at 70k miles on my truck so not much warranty left anyways. I've heard all good things about having it done. About to pull the trigger I think.

Let me know what yall think.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Here it is pulling my lease ride back from the lease last season.

Comment

Do it, you will not regret it

Comment

Also call Magnolia Diesel power and ask Chris is a great guy

Comment

It's been a while since I've had work done to my truck but I was happy with the work they did. If Chris Strickland is still running it, he is considered one of the best Cummins mechanics in Texas and a great guy to deal with.

I can't give you advice on the delete since my truck didn't have all that crap but a tune will really wake it up. Just be sure and get an EGT gauge, temps can really spike towing on a hill after mods.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

I had my 09 cummins done by relentless with 49k on my truck, I've got 168k on it now. Still runs like a champ only issues I've had are AC issues which is unrelated to the programmer and delete. Best investment I ever made. Original cost was $1500

Comment

I've used Relentless Diesel a few times with my 02 Dodge. He does great work. His prices always seem fair to me.

Comment

Grandpa used them, his 06 runs like a scaled *** ape!

Comment

Anyone else

Comment

Working...
                    X