No announcement yet.

Austin archery club 3d January 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alrighty see y'all there, so excited I love 3d and Austin is a great time....

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.360254,-98.194599

Comment

I'm sure Bisch will be there.

Comment

Gota give us some more info. Never met you guys. Probably walked by each other with out knowing

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
          Gota give us some more info. Never met you guys. Probably walked by each other with out knowing
          I am often the only female there. If not I'm the short fat old woman that everybody is giving a hard time.

Comment

never shot 3d but really wanna start. im outta town working for a while but what's the rest of the schedual like?

Comment

Can someone tell me where this os at in Austin? Id love to go and meet TBH'ers! See how the 3d for the first time. Id love to start but I am not too sure where to start.

Comment

Im going to shoot for 8-830 to get there. It depends if the wife, and youngest tag along.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                  Can someone tell me where this os at in Austin? Id love to go and meet TBH'ers! See how the 3d for the first time. Id love to start but I am not too sure where to start.
                  Just bring your bow & arrows and come on out. There is a map on the website. www.austin archery club.com. The first shoot of the season is small, and we should have plenty of time to hang out and visit.

Comment

Love to meet you and other tbh! Like i said I'll be in a black 2011 grand chrokee with my wife she shoots as well. And a taller younger guy (tbh BigFoot) and his older sister. My wife's grand chrokee has no tbh sticker. And we will be there 8:30 or so hope I get to hang out with some of you.

---
                    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.360221,-98.194839

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                      Just bring your bow & arrows and come on out. There is a map on the website. www.austin archery club.com. The first shoot of the season is small, and we should have plenty of time to hang out and visit.
                      Checkin it out on laptop now. It says Emma Long Park. If that's where, I know this place well. Camp there often enough over the years.

I dont know about bringing my bow. I dont think I want to show yall how bad shooter I am. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
                        Love to meet you and other tbh! Like i said I'll be in a black 2011 grand chrokee with my wife she shoots as well. And a taller younger guy (tbh BigFoot) and his older sister. My wife's grand chrokee has no tbh sticker. And we will be there 8:30 or so hope I get to hang out with some of you.

---
                        I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.360221,-98.194839
                        Likewise!

Comment

Checkin it out on laptop now. It says Emma Long Park. If that's where, I know this place well. Camp there often enough over the years.

I dont know about bringing my bow. I dont think I want to show yall how bad shooter I am. Lol!
                          Oh please. I haven't shot my bow in forever. Besides the First Shot Challenge that we do over on the trad page, and that is one shot only. I am fully prepared to stink it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                            Oh please. I haven't shot my bow in forever. Besides the First Shot Challenge that we do over on the trad page, and that is one shot only. I am fully prepared to stink it up.
                            Hahaha...ok. Ok. Ill bring mine.

Comment

Archery clubs

Does anybody know of any archery clubs around Dayton, TX.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                                Does anybody know of any archery clubs around Dayton, TX.
                                Your not that far outside Houston I'm sure there are some. Post up in the main page sure someone will chime in.

Comment

Working...
                                X