Scentlok OZ Radial 400B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scentlok OZ Radial 400B

Anybody use one of these yet? I searched for it on here but didn’t see any reports. Not listed for use in/on the stand but looks like anybody who does list their product as that has a lawsuit with Ozonics.

This Thing has a 6-8 hour battery life and you can keep it charged with an external usb power bank if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody? $249.99 MSRP. I just bought one and will give a field review.

Comment

Can you post a link to the info about the lawsuits? Just the sound of it makes me want to design a unit and dare ozonics to come after me.

Comment

Never heard of it. In for reviews though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
          Can you post a link to the info about the lawsuits? Just the sound of it makes me want to design a unit and dare ozonics to come after me.
          /PRNewswire/ -- Ozonics Hunting®, the industry leaders of harnessing the power of ozone and oxidation technology through active scent control while afield,...

Comment

Scent loc and scent crusher both have field units developed and ready to launch for some time now... but ozonics has stopped the sale due to the above law suit.

Comment

I’ll have to admit that I’m ignorant on the subject, but I don’t see how someone can patent the way a invention is used. There isn’t jack about the ozonics that makes it special or proprietary. Heck if anything they ripped of the design that door to door salesman used to peddle to smokers.

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                I’ll have to admit that I’m ignorant on the subject, but I don’t see how someone can patent the way a invention is used. There isn’t jack about the ozonics that makes it special or proprietary. Heck if anything they ripped of the design that door to door salesman used to peddle to smokers.
                Ya I was confused bad that as well in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  Scent loc and scent crusher both have field units developed and ready to launch for some time now... but ozonics has stopped the sale due to the above law suit.
                  Have you seen the scent loc field unit? I thought this was supposed to be it.

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
                    Have you seen the scent loc field unit? I thought this was supposed to be it.
                    I’ve seen it online “for sale”..... but always “not available “. It’s a screw in unit that is similar to ozonics. Different color and molding but basically same setup. Same as scent crusher. Same just different

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      I’ve seen it online “for sale”..... but always “not available “. It’s a screw in unit that is similar to ozonics. Different color and molding but basically same setup. Same as scent crusher. Same just different
                      Can you post a link? I haven’t seen one for scentlok yet

Comment

Just ordered one from https://www.walnutcreekoutdoors.com/ for $199.00

Comment

I look. Haven’t looked in awhile since Mack PW told us about the hold up

Comment

Here’s the scent crusher... but I can’t find it even “for sale” anymore. It was on bass pro, cabelas, Mack’s ect but “sold out/ non available “

Still looking for scent loc. It was real. Lol
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
                              Just ordered one from https://www.walnutcreekoutdoors.com/ for $199.00

Thanks, I just picked one up myself. Went ahead and got the extra battery as well, will be good for the all day sits. Saved me $30

Comment

Working...
                              X