John Deere Tractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Deere Tractors

United Ag and Turf is running 0% for 84 months on most of their E series tractors, I'm debating hard on signing a paper here shortly for one, anyone have any insight about the E series? Looking at anywhere from a 50-75 horse and $379 a month isn't too terrible on the pocketbook for a 75 horse tractor, thoughts?

How long is the note on a 75?

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
      How long is the note on a 75?

84 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't buy a new John Deere under 100hp. Made that mistake once and won't do it again. Worst tractor I've ever owned. Kubota runs circles around Deere. A friend who knows equipment bought a Kioti and is pleased with it.

Comment

I work at a kubota dealer in temple we can make you a good deal

Comment

I have had a 65 hp E series for the last 5 years...love it. It’s like Therapy for a guy who sits behind a desk all day to get on the tractor and Mow or disc...
            We did a 0% for 5 years and using their money always a good decision.

Comment

I’ve got a 5303, 64 HP I bought new in 2004. Never had 1 minutes problem with it. I’ve replaced the battery ONCE and fixed 3 flats on the front. That’s it. Would buy another in a heartbeat!

Comment

Which dealership you thinking of using? The one in Mineola is bar none the biggest group of useless I’ve ever seen. Horrible parts and service is being kind.

One in sulphur springs is serviceable just inconvenient to our location

Don’t know about others but check before you buy, they use to be “Ag power”, I nobody thought the new owners could suck more... wrong.

Comment

We have a 40HP with 500 hours and no complaints. Glad you are getting the bigger tractor. Ours is great but these compact tractors have to short of a wheelbase. Load the bucket up full and it’s tipsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    Which dealership you thinking of using? The one in Mineola is bar none the biggest group of useless I’ve ever seen. Horrible parts and service is being kind.

Don’t know about others but check before you buy, they use to be “Ag power”, I nobody thought the new owners could suck more... wrong.
                    Heard the same story from my BIL who lives in Alba Golden between Mineola and Alba. Said since that sold, can’t get anything done correctly.

Comment

If you can swing it, get one with a cab. I’ll never go back to an open station tractor ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                        Heard the same story from my BIL who lives in Alba Golden between Mineola and Alba. Said since that sold, can’t get anything done correctly.
                        I promise you he couldn’t get it done correctly before. Now you have a better chance with 2nd grade elementary working on it

Comment

I have a 85 hp cab JD and really like it. Service is more important in the long run than the initial price, within reason.

Comment

I’m sure having a good dealer is important. My problem is, I’ve never needed a dealer to fix anything! Love my Deere.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

The new one in navasota!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X