Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruger m77 34mm rings. Anybody used them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger m77 34mm rings. Anybody used them?

Looking at mounting a spare NF atacr on my m77 mark ii I put a mcmillan on and am replacing the barrel on. I only see an option for high mounts in these 34mm leupold rings for this. Anybody used them? Too big for a 42mm objective?

Choose a different action it will save you lots of money and headaches.

After you spend $1600 - $2000 on the custom barrel and stock upgrades, it’s still gonna be a Ruger M77. Re-sale value will be 1/2 of what you have invested in the rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Choose a different action it will save you lots of money and headaches.

After you spend $1600 - $2000 on the custom barrel and stock upgrades, it’s still gonna be a Ruger M77. Re-sale value will be 1/2 of what you have invested in the rifle.
      It was the first rifle I ever bought myself. I won’t sell it. I’m tired of fighting it for accuracy lol. I’m doing the build. Just thinking of putting the atacr on it. And the factory barrel may not be in good shape by now. It’s killed a whole lot of animals over the past 12-15 years. I’ve let friends borrow it to kill their first whatever. It’s kill a first elk, mule deer, whitetail, oryx, for several folks.

Comment

My suggestion, send your rifle to Chris @ PacNor. He will true your action and re-barrel for $625. Glass bed your existing stock and your old/new rifle will shoot tiny groups

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          My suggestion, send your rifle to Chris @ PacNor. He will true your action and re-barrel for $625. Glass bed your existing stock and your old/new rifle will shoot tiny groups
          Mark Pharr is doing it. He’s already got it since our talk the other day.

Comment

I had success with emailing ruger. They sent me the rings I needed to get my 50 on there. If I remember right they were two different heights. Don’t know if this helps

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
              I had success with emailing ruger. They sent me the rings I needed to get my 50 on there. If I remember right they were two different heights. Don’t know if this helps
              I believe all m77 rings are 2 different heights.

Comment

See if Alaska Arms makes what you need. They have great rings and plenty of offerings for Ruger. I don't remember seeing 34 mm but didn't really look.

Comment

Working...
                X