• Show
Clear All

Did it go through Coleman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
      Did it go through Coleman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I watched it on radar till bed time and it looked like it had its sites set on Coleman county. We need it. Thought we had more rain than we have had, 7” for the year, tank is getting low and I need a good turkey hatch, 7” don’t do either

Comment

Nothing at Blanket. Really need some rain there.

BP

Comment

Well no damage at my place just a couple broken branches. Neighbors lost a ton of trees and several have roofs and metal buildings that were destroyed. That is out here in quail valley. Doesn't look like it had much rain in it based on how small the puddles are.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Robert Lee north is ok.

Comment

We were watching it sitting on the porch after dark sw of San Saba. It was putting on a good light show, but unfortunately didn't make it to us.

Comment

Looking at the LCRA rain gauges Coleman county areas got about 1/4 to almost 1/2 in.

Comment

Had 0.04" just south of Water Valley. Plenty of fires from the lightning too.

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post

Got some wind out of it but that was it at our house. Storm went north of me

I thought we were talking about the same storm but I guess not. This is what ours looked like at 8:15

We got brief wind, lightening, golf ball hail and maybe 1/4” rain between Sweetwater & Roby

Comment

Working...
                    X