Problem converting .mov or .dv to .wmv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem converting .mov or .dv to .wmv

I'm using a Mac computer and one of the options when exporting the project is "Windows Media" which is .wmv.

When i try to export my projects this way I get an error message about my audio track is incompatible with .wmv (I can't remember the exact wording). So I tried exporting a project with no music, just the original audio, and it said the same thing. Anyone familiar with IMovie HD or know why I may be getting this? Thanks.

I'm assuming that the export is the same as rendering.
    Can you export it as a .mpeg?
    If so, see if you can take the .mpeg and convert it to a .wmv

Comment

Bobby, I haven't used iMovie HD 08 but you may want to check out www.flip4mac.com to see if they can help out....

Or, you could just continue putting them out in .mov format since most people should have QuickTime installed anyway. You can also save as a Flash movie I believe, which almost everyone has...

I may borrow the athletic department's new JVC HD camcorder we bought a few weeks ago and film this weekend's hunt, so I may be more knowledgeable before too long!

Comment

My wife uses Flip4mac but I think there is an associated cost with using that program.

Comment

check out our BlizzCon gallery

Also, don't forget to check out our BlizzCon gallery, or add your own BlizzCon photos! Over the next few days, we'll be adding tonnes of video and articles about the various panels and sessions with the developers. Make sure to stay tuned for all the latest info. You can find a hub of all our BlizzCon WoW coverage here, which will be added to as more articles and videos appear.We have mass available stock of *** **** on most of the servers, so that we can do a really instant way of world of warcraft gold delivery. We know what our buyers need so we offer an instant way of cheap *** ****, the cheapest wow power leveling fast delivery.Buy *** **** from http://www.inwowgold.com

Comment

Working...
          X