Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mnpd allows man to drive away after he says he feels harassed, calls 911 for supervis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mnpd allows man to drive away after he says he feels harassed, calls 911 for supervis

If true … no other comments

Fonseca now had pending charges for felony reckless endangerment and felony evading arrest, and was less than a foot from MNPD officers, inside his van, refusing to exit the vehicle. Instead of removing him from the vehicle, and taking him into custody, Sergeant Martin decided to allow him to drive

Well in our PC world I'll believe anything.
    The police have been so criticized since Obama that it seems they are leaning toward doing nothing in lieu of enforcement of the law.........cant say I blame them.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not policing anymore in this screwed up pc world. I'd of dragged him out the window, cuffed and stuffed him. Grow some gentlemen.

Comment

Nothing a couple sticks to the head couldn't fix!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bring back the Black Jacks. A couple whacks to the noggin and he would know what harassment really is.

Comment

A 45 slug through the noggin would be better. Pure trash & will be a liability from now on & someone will get killed or seriously injured, because of him one day.

Comment

Stuff like this makes me glad 95% of the people I deal with are dead. They cant aruge, cant call me names while videotaping and dont gripe about response times. They're literally chilling while they wait

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

And people say marygonja won't hurt you!

Comment

Do not go down the rabbit hole of sovereign citizen on you tube.

It will drive you to drink... how stupid these people are.

Comment

Before spreading this any further, check the “journalist” that wrote that story.

Jason Steen

Occupy Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post
                      Before spreading this any further, check the “journalist” that wrote that story.

Jason Steen

Occupy Nashville
                      This

Comment

Working...
                      X