Cajun Blake Chili Seasoning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cajun Blake Chili Seasoning

Just wanted to extend a big thank you to Blake for making the best chili seasoning out there. We had our second annual chili cook off this year. After a defeat last year using a box store seasoning I ventured out this year to find something better and way better is what I found. I ordered a bag several months ago to try and the family really loved it and had no chili left over. I then ordered another bag and cooked it for our extended family and again everyone loved it and all asked for the recipe and again had zero left over. Then it came time for our company cook off and I told the team I had a winner recipe and seasoning and they trusted me. They where all very happy with the finished product. I ordered 5 bags of Blakes seasoning. We cooked 5 gallons of chili and again had zero left over when we where finished. We won first place in a blind judging competition. Very good time and very good chili.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3029.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	25165410

Name:	IMG_3028.jpg
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	25165411

Name:	IMG_3030.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	25165412

Congrats to you. Looks like I will have to give that a try.

Comment

Congrats, bud!

I've got a few bags headed my way as well! Can't wait to try it for the first time.

Comment

This is a bunch of wins for Blakes recipe. Congrats on the win..........

Comment

It is excellent stuff!

Comment

Congratulations! I just made some for the first time this week. It really is good. Right now I’m getting ready to dig into a venison hot link covered in some venison Chili.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have always had a great result when using Blakes Chile Pack...
              this year took I second Place in the Raytheon, cook off.
              Congrats to ya'll

Comment

Where do you get it. thought he was a sponsor but didn't see him on the sponsor list.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    Where do you get it. thought he was a sponsor but didn't see him on the sponsor list.
                    click here and go to post #7

Good Stuff!

Comment

Came home wanting chili and didn’t have any! Order placed

Comment

Ordered 3 packets. Can't wait to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          Ordered 3 packets. Can't wait to try it out.
                          My wife and girls are not "big fans" of chili... they devoured this pot of chili! I just placed an order for 10 more bags...

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments, orders, and support. Pretty sure that makes the 17th time Ragin Blaze has won a chili cook off.

I’m in Falfurrias right now hunting deer, pigs, and coyotes. I’ll be back in Lafayette on Wednesday as orders recently placed will he mailed Thursday 12/20 with 2 FREE fajita seasoning mix

Comment

Cajun Blake: do we order by PM to you are thru your website?

Comment

Working...
                              X