Cheap Tasco Trail Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Tasco Trail Cam

I saw a Tasco trail cam at Walmart for $30.

Does anyone know anything about them

I just want basic pictures and a time stamp

Bought one myself, haven't used it yet. Curious to see reviews as well.

Comment

Been using them and I think it’s all I’m gonna use now, I’ve bought expensive cameras that only last a year and can’t ever get a company to warranty them out. Here’s some pics from mine.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6763.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	24547770

Name:	IMG_6582.jpg
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	24547771

Name:	IMG_2119.jpg
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	24547772

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought some on clearance last year and figured for the price it wouldn't hurt to try. I have been pleasantly surprised with their quality and durability. Also they have pretty good battery life, I think you would be happy with one.

Comment

For the price they are hard to beat.
          I have been using one since December and it is still on the same batteries I originally put in. The pictures are pretty clear and it is easy to set up. We have two of them and both have performed great. The strap they come with is better than the cheap bungee cords some cameras come with.

Comment

I just bought 2 from Walmart after doing some reading on them. Everything I read is pretty much what everyone here just said.

Comment

I have about 10 of them, hard to beat for quick scouting. With good batteries (energizer ultimate lithium) they last most of a season depending on settings and activity for me. Bonus is if they get stolen it doesn't hurt too much, you lose as much $ in sd card/batteries. Biggest downside is the sd card/batteries can be stolen even with a cable lock (I speak from experience here). If there is something coming in I want better detail of I put one of my good cams next to it.

Comment

I tried one this past year with good results. Picture quality is good being that it's only a 6mp camera. I wouldn't discount them just because they are 25 bucks. FYI, I purchased some Terra 10mp cameras on clearance from Academy for 24.99 and I can't tell the difference in picture quality between the two.

Comment

I bought one after last season for $19.99. Works just fine.

Comment

I got one free several years ago
                    Put.it up in my back yard feeder last year and it took pretty good day light pics but all night pics are black

Comment

Bought one and it didn’t work out the box

Comment

Im curious, how do you know that yall are not missing pictures?
                        Only reason I ask, is I realized this year that my cams were missing pics. Meaning, animal came by and there were no pics. the trigger distance was down to like 15 ft.

Before knowing that, I had thought my cams were great. I ran a moultire and a tasco. Both had the same problem. Both were purchased and used last year.

Comment

The pictures they do take are good. Set up a more expensive cam with it and you will see what your missing!

Comment

I bought 4 on clearance for $19 each. Can't be beat for the price.

Comment

They are decent. Better than some more expensive ones I've owned.

Alot of guys in the clubs use them. One guys flooded from rain but I think it got hit by pulpwooders first.

Comment

Working...
                              X